How do you make friends from different countries?

China
Hello, friends, how do you make friends from different countries? whether you go to the website, forums to make other friends. I once go to myspace, hotmail, yahoo and other forum to make many friends, it's a good way to make many friends there, how do you make friends?
@codris (783)
i like other countries like japan or china, and imake friend from other countris at my university, or in "shared talk" a site of language exchangement. try to go there, there are a lot of people from all overthe world.
Hi,codris, thank you tell me the actual site to make friends, I think it's good. It sounds very great that you can make friends from other countries at your university, how do you think of Chinese? Is many Chinese friends in your university?
I met almost all my foreign friends in a site called livemocha and then here in mylot. Generally it all happens with you making a move. Just try to introduce yourself and if everything works out fine bingo you got a friend. Now a days its very simple..
Yes,introduce is very important, I think I can make many friends in mylot with my sincere heart too.
Well i usually make friend from another countries in a chat room like yahoo chat room or Camfrog room. Other way beside chat, i make friend with other by making discusion in many forum, including mylot. At first i send pm, and then start chat in messenger. But that as far as it go, i never meet any online friend from outside my countires.
@delkar (1716)
I really don`t have any friends from another country than mine . But i would love to have some . it`s an interesting thing to have friends from different countries. Maybe one day , you will meet them and i`m pretty sure that it will be so nice, for both of you . On mylot we can make friends too . We are all from different countries and posting, you`ll like how one of them will treat a subject, you`ll add him/her as a friend, and maybe , if you both want, you`ll be friends too .
I make friends with them by starting to know them in social networking sites and develop friendship. Although their is a languages barriers i make sure i understand them by using a languages translator which translate my languages. Thus, friendship make ways and even the languages barriers is not a hindrance as one is interested to know the person better. Sad to say I am not active anymore to join in any networking sides as i often encounters stalkers and perverts it really annoys me and nwo i limit my contact only to my trusted friends.