The American Dream?

@erikmama (12934)
They say to be in America is a dream. so many people risk their lives to get over here from other countries. is America a dream for you?
@patofgold23 (5075)
well..my mom lives in CA and I have visited her a few times.. I could not last longer than a month... It's a nice place to visit and all... but i am more comfortable living here in the Philippines... I grew up here and i am so used to the life here.. In the States life's so fast and it's hard to keep up..
@erikmama (12934)
You are right things are so different in other countries. I like most of the things about being in America and couldnot imagine living under some rules in other countried. But America is...well, America, and from what I gather doing worse than most countries are.
yeah..i know..i saw that when i last visited months ago... my younger sister is in vegas coz there's no other job... now she's moving back to CA and have to make do with an $8 per hour job coz there's nothing more out there.. she sent her son over here in the PHilippines coz she cant afford to raise him for now. and it's odd how instead her sending money over here...she calls me when she needs money and I have to send her Via WU...
@nanayangel (7839)
Hi there Erik Mama! Well, America is one of my dreams. I would like to be able to visit it someday. just visit but not actually live there though.
@erikmama (12934)
What intrigues you to visit America?