window shopping

I like window shopping. Whenever I go out, simply I survey all the shops and footpath vendors and whatever I like, I will simply buy. Sometimes the footpath vedors sell the better ones compared to the showrooms, may be the same sometimes but at a cheaper rate which is also durable. Do you like window shopping?
Aunty even i like window shopping before purchsing anything. Doing this i will able to know the prices. so based upon that i plan to buy in the shop or on a street where the price is cheaper.
You are right. First we should go around and find what are the things available so that we can able to judge the quality as well as price. Where ever the quality is good and the price is reasonable, I will buy.
I love window shopping. They give you a better idea about the market and its products. Moreover window shopping is te best type of shopping where you do not spend any money but your mind is filled with happiness. The footpath vendors have indeed a wide variety at times than the shops and are also reasonably priced. We can also bargain with these footpath vendors and there is nothing wrong in paying the price they quote as they are mostly less than the sophisticated shops.
Yes. I prefer to buy from the foot path vendors only.
@yogambal_64 (1016)
Yes I also love to do window shopping and as you say we get some lovely stuffs from the footpath vendors. They also look pleasing both to our eyes and our purse too.
Yes. I too prefer for the same reason. they are good as well as cheap
yes, i like it. actually, my daughter and myself like it. we just love to go around and look what is on bargain sale or what is new. we always enjoy looking at the cheap prices of very good items in that grocery/department we go to every week. our window shopping always ends up real shopping for us, with both of us carrying bagfuls of items.
Really you are enjoying. Yes. the feeling itself sounds wonderful. keep it up and enjoy every bit of your window shopping
@Buchi_bulla (8299)
I totally agree with you. Sometimes you get good stuff on platforms. I always do window shopping and get an idea as to what is available where and in time of need we can go to the particular place and buy things. Sometimes, you will suddenly come across a thing for which you have been searching from a long time.
Yes. i do experienced the same thing and I feel happy about buying the things in the platform rather than in the big malls where the same things will be sold at a higher price but with a beautiful packing which we will throw once we open the pack.
@neelimaravi (1794)
yes i love doing window shopping. sometimes i buy small small and came out from shop. thankyou.
Small small items only give us great happiness. Is it not?