battery operated toothbrush

battery operated tooth brush - tooth brush
Now a days so many battery operated tooth brushes are coming in the market. Did any body tried it? Is it worth buying it?
Aunty, I have not tried it out still, But i prefer the old toothbrush itselg
I think old is gold. Is it? yes though there are upteen number of products mushrooming in the market, only the old ones remains the all time favourite of many.
@Buchi_bulla (8299)
I have not tried battery operated tooth brushes but people who used it say manual is manual nothing to beat it. But some may like it. All these are individual preferences and likings.
Yes. Always old is gold not only in other things but for the models of tooth brush also. Old time fashion is liked by all and not the new wave battery operated ones
@neelimaravi (1794)
i still prefer the old brushes. there are very confertable. when i go for shopping with my son he will definetly ask battery brush.
It is quite costly. So so far I have not tried. Besides, I need a soft brush. I don't know whether it is available in that battery operated one.