Kimbo Slice Done?

@erikmama (12934)
Kimbo Slice lost his fight last night. He got beat pretty bad. He is a good street fighter, but I do not think he is ready for the UFC. What do you think?
@XperImenT (117)
i actually became a fan of kimbo after this show...he seems like a pretty humble and dedicated guy..he is a very hard worker..i bet you they will bring him back to ultimate fighter after one of rampage's guys gets injured or something..kimbo has a lot of potential and is a super fast learner
@erikmama (12934)
I agree that he is very humble and dedicated, and a very good street fighter. i enjoy seeing him fight, but I do not think he has what it tajkes to make it to the UFC, at least not yet. I am sure with some training as well as fights his skills will improve dramitically and he would make it very good in the UFC!!
@EdTv00 (298)
I gotta agree with the comments above, he is super dedicated, and serious. I looks like he is willing to learn any style to make him a better fighter. I think he has the heart and will power to get there, just takes time and training.