How you enter into mylot

hi friends This is the biggest acchievement in mylot. i am a new comer but my friend are in mylot so many months.they got their own payment without any problems. so, that i enter into this. one of my dearest friend had told me about mylot. i was suprised this. just to make discussions they are paying to us. that's the spirit of mylot. i have a confidence in mylot. do you agree this. and how do you enter into mylot . please share your comments. thankyou.
I join in mylot because my friend who mylot member give me earn proof. He got minimum 100$ in a month. So, I join as his referral.. In here not only discussion, we can make articles and get money from there
oh thanks masteronline. good spirit. did you make any article in this. please let me know. i like articles. thankyou.
helium is legit site - That is good for you to make extra money. You can make articles here and get more money. Try this
I do a lot of articles, but a lot of not approved by sharon bucks
@Buchi_bulla (8299)
I entered Mylot because of my husband. He only told me about Mylot. He himself is a member here but he did not tell about referal though he only in all respects, explained about mylot. Had he referred me, I would have been his referal. However I told my sister about it and she is a member now. I already received two payments so far. I do not get much time to spend for mylot. But I know many spend lot of time here and earn a lot too. Apart from earning you will come to know of so many things here. You seem to be a new member. Welcome Neelimaravi to Mylot, and enjoy your time and earn money. Any doubts, you can ask any of us. We will guide you. I sent friend's request, which please accept. Have a nice time.
thankyou for your support. your sister only told me about this site. that to you and your sister. i am spend enough time in this. will see how much i will get it. ofcourse, i am enjoying to participate in this. thankyou.
@gowriv89 (295)
Hi buddy... have a cool day... i had never ever heard of the website 'mylot' since last monday (i mean 21 of september)... i happened to visit two blog spots in which i saw that two person has got their money from mylot... so then i informed my friend about this website... and finally joined this community.... happy posting.....