myLot Q#5: What the highest response you ever get in a single Question so far?

@Fulltank (2896)
I'm just curious and wanted to ask fellow myLot members regarding what is the highest number of responses that your posted question here in mylot counts? With my second day here in myLot, my best so far is at 7 responses and answers.
@shally_hh (418)
Hi Fulltank,i have made only about 10 new discussion since i joined in mylot,one of them got 13 responses,but in contrast,i have two discusssions with no response which make me a little sad.
@Fulltank (2896)
me too, got several question with no response. do we need to remove them? does it affects the daily computation? have to ask the experts on this one.
i don't think it will affects our reputation so we need not remove them.
@Fulltank (2896)
I hope your right. Better to promote this discussions with no responses then.
@LdeL0318 (6467)
I've been here for about a month now. So far the highest number of responses I got from a single discussion is 32. I got that from a discussion regarding the stay of mylotters here in mylot during their first week.
@Fulltank (2896)
great. hope to at least make what you have done so far. "32 in one month!", i will track mine to see if it make it to your standings.
@Shebang (244)
Wow. Seven responses in your second day is not bad. I stayed here for a month already since returning from my 3-year absence here, but I my best was only 9 responses. Ganabatte kudasai. You have long way to go dude. Good luck. ;)
@Fulltank (2896)
with five days as mylotter member, already got 20 responses as the my highest. hope to make it more. doing my best to join the elite force (my wish).
@Baluyadav (3644)
hi,friend,i got only 9 responses highest till now,but i saw members got even crossed 100 responses.It is due to mere ,more number of friends,because it displayed in Today's top discussion,member who posted discussion may constantly make his discussion LIVE by posting COMMENTS on responses he got...........Any way happy mylotting...
@Fulltank (2896)
more friends, more responses. nice tips. calling all mylotters, friend in need, name is Fulltank. all are invited to be my friend.
@simonelee (2718)
Hi, there. Welcome to mylot. Not bad! At first i was having a hard time posting a discussion that will catch mylot users attention. So far my highest response is 50 (What's the first thing you do when you wake up?) Check my other discussions maybe you can relate. Try posting a topic that everyone can relate, a topic that is interesting and not a close-ended question. Let the topic flow. Happy posting.
@Fulltank (2896)
maybe, i will reach that record someday. crossing my fingers and hope mylotters would do post comments on my questions too.