Breakfast suggestions!

@laydee (12812)
Eggs, bacon, dried fish, tuna, corned beef, hotdogs, and meatloaf. I'm tired of cooking the same type of breakfast food for the family. We're in the Philippines, so we're used to eating rice with viand in the morning, what could you suggest to make our breakfast menu more appealing rather than cooking the same thing day-after-day?
@shia88 (4582)
HI Laydee, I have varities of breakfast menu for my whole week.It is kinda boring to eat same food every morning. My menu is : 1. sandwiches : either egg/tuna/ham or eat bread with jam /kaya/peanut butter. 2. fried noodles - very basic fried noodle with beansprout and gree vegetable and egg. 3. Vermicelli soup - served with chicken herbal soup 4. fried rice 5. Instant noodle - Maggi brand. Served with a cup of hot milo/tea/coffee. A perfect breakfast for a day !!
@laydee (12812)
Whoah, your breakfast meals sounds like lunch or dinner! I couldn't afford to have time for preparations that's why we stick with the Americanized meals. Further, I think our diets wouldn't allow soup in the morning! hehhee.. Thanks for sharing though, have a great mylot experience ahead!
@ladyella (145)
try adding a little twist to the usual like, instead of fried or boiled eggs, prepare a spanish omelet or other omelet varieties that you could find. instead of plain toasted bread, use french bread and make it into an herbed bread with your choice of toppings. it's very easy to prepare cause you can use the microwave for this. Try cooking a chinese style fried rice with lots of vegetables, sausages, hotdogs and herbs to make it more fragrant and inviting. Add a little flair and love to your breakfast by sticking notes like "good morning gorgeous or i love you" to coffee cups or to your children's milk glass. This will really make their day. Hope i helped. ^^
@bettydeng5 (1709)
The dishes looks very abundant, and I think it tastes very delicious. I lived in China, so our breakfast is simple, one bottle of milk or soybean milk with bread, or a bottle of noodle, dumpling,or rice noodles,so the dishes are very sing. Because when we need to work every morning, so we think we only need simple breakfast to safe time.
@olepmis (843)
Try changing rice to bread with cheese or any bread fillings that you won't cook and coffee. You must be thankful you have food to prepare each mornings. Happy eating!
@hsofyan (3448)
• Jakarta, Indonesia
Wow.. thanks for sharing.. I'll ask my wife to try it.
@xParanoiax (6997)
You could try pancakes? I personally recommend pumpkin and blueberry pancakes myself. Lots of fruit's always great for breakfast and help give a brighter energy to start your day with...so fruit salads, fruit leather, apples, juices, etc. are good. Some people start breakfast with tea rather than milk or juice. You could try scones, muffins, breakfast sausages, toast, waffles, oatmeal/porridge, doughnuts, bagels, biscuits 'n gravy, various pastries, cinnamon rolls, grits, hashbrowns (my favorite!). You could mix things up and have a dinner type meal for breakfast and vice versa... Here's a list of breakfast foods; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Breakfast_foods