MyLot Members Growing

@erikmama (12929)
MyLot now has over 186,000 members. I think there were about 184,000 when I joined a couple months ago. Not bad. Hey, if all the members on here sent me just a penny I would have it made! Wonder how much money MyLot makes??
@jugsjugs (13045)
If half the amount of people were on here all the time and they were to start a discussion every day think how much money they would have to pay out as well.I think it is great that there are still lots of people joining as there are also alot of people that are no longer active.
@erikmama (12929)
I have a really good feeling that it is not putting a dent in their pockets by anymeans!
• Brazil
I guess it is something around $100,000 or so each month. Any other bets?
@erikmama (12929)
I would have no idea even where to start as to how much they are making!!
@LadyMarissa (12161)
Think about it...if they had to make the minimum payout every month to every member, that would be over a million dollars a month. I know some don't make payout some months, but there are those who make much more than minimum payout. Those that don't make payout this month usually make it the next one. I'm sure myLot wouldn't be here if it weren't earning a profit!!! So, I think it would be a much larger profit than $100,000 a month.
@erikmama (12929)
I think since earning on here takes a bit of time they bank on the fact most people will not make that minimum payment every month, but I am sure they are still making a ton of cash. I would love to start a site like that, well any kind of money making site for that matter!