A Good Day For Deals

@erikmama (12929)
Since I have been unemployed for sometime now I am always looking for good deals. I live in a big city so I do not go to yard/garage sales to often. This visit with my mother landed me at a couple of yeard sales. My kids were needing winter clothing, and ususally I find all the wrong sizes. Not today. I found name brand blue jeans in excellent condition for $1 a pair. I got a name brand coat for $1 and some shirts for $1 each also. I spent about $20 and brought home a lot of stuff! I am very excited to get these things as they were so needed.
Hey erikmama, I was glad you had a great day, and that everthing fit. This kind of sales, is what is much needed. I get so many catalogs for clothes, but since I've been shopping like this, pay $30 for a skirt, not me. I love yard sales. But mostly I shop on Ebay. Have you ever thought about going to yard sales, and having one of your own. That's what I plan to do when it warms up again. Because MOMS are always looking for a bargain. popciclecold
@erikmama (12929)
Yes, me too! It usually happens that here is a ton of great stuu, all that is to small! My kids really needed fall clothes, and I needed a jacket, so this was very exciting for me! Yes, I am going to have a sale, but it will probably be the upcoming summer. I really love these things!
I'm glad we're on the same page. Best Wishes on your upcoming sale. popciclecold
@lelin1123 (15643)
• Puerto Rico
I'm so glad you found a good deal at a yard sale. I love yard sales. That would definitely make me happy too. Have a great day.
@erikmama (12929)
Yes, I love yard sales but it is not to often I find so many deals like today. The things were very much needed so i am very happy!