Twitter City

@erikmama (12934)
It is estimated Twitter is worth over $1 billion dollars, yet the company says they have made no profit in the 3 years it has existed. What do you think?
@jlamela (4909)
It's impossible for one social networking site to earn nothing from putting such website, if they did not earn any profit at all, why they existed in the first place, after all they are not here for charity but for business.
@erikmama (12934)
Those are my thoughts exactly! the men did not do it out of boredom. As popular of a site as Twitter is somehow, someway they are earning money!
@jlamela (4909)
You are correct!after all nobody just waste their time and effort for a free service. Somehow they are earning profit but not just very vocal about it. Anyway I just join twitter and I am a bit confused how to use it since I did not find any application there except that we only have to post tweets.hehehe
@getbrowser (1715)
Of course not. Why they can make no profit in the three years. One reason is that they have enough money gaining from the risk investment. If they have no money now, they will make some profit as soon as possible. Another reason may be that they don't find a valid profit model until now, if they find it, they will make a plan to make profits.
@erikmama (12934)
I do not understand how no profit is mafe from a place as big as Twitter!
@peavey (16150)
They can be worth a billion dollars and yet make no real profit if they put all the income back into the business. With as fast as Twitter has grown, that's probably what happened.
@erikmama (12934)
I don't know but I strongly doubt there is not some type of revenue coming in for them. Anything as big as Twitter... I do not think all of the money is put back into it either.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
Ok 3 years ago I don't know of anyone twittering. However the past 18 months its been crazy how many people are twittering. I think they have to be seeing a profit by now. There are so many people addicted to twittering, its just to hard to believe this.
@erikmama (12934)
I signed up and joined Twitter,but still can not figure out how in the world to do it and how the whole thing workd.This discussion is pretty old, but I am willing to say that somehow Twitter is making money!
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
Thank you for the best response mark.I'm still not on board with twitter and probably won't ever be. Have a great day!
hi, any one looking for twitter Followers... I can exchange, you be my follower and ill be yours.