Namin The Mini Mes

@erikmama (12929)
Did you give your child an uncommon name? Why did you choose this name? I have noticed celebs are notorious for giving their children very out of this world names, some of which I have to ask why they would name therir child these things.
@lynnemg (4539)
My daughter's name is a combonation of my name and her biological father's name. My oldest son actually came up with it and it is not a name I have heard before. her name.....Karlynne
@erikmama (12929)
It is orginal, but not weird like some of these celebs have named their children. They really come up with things that are not even names!
@Trensue (5253)
I have a friend named Karlynne and she is wonderful - great name.
@Trensue (5253)
I have a very odd name and had often asked my mother how I came to have the name. She said when she held me it just felt right. It is a beautiful name and the rest of my family have very common names. For me it was a gift.
@erikmama (12929)
Is Trensure your name? Where are you from?
@Trensue (5253)
My name is Trenna Sue and my nephew used to call me Trensue - so that is was I use here - I am from Montana - United States. Lots of people have the name will the long e sound - but mine is the short e sound. - sorry that was more information than you asked for.
@erikmama (12929)
So your name would be pronounced as Trena? I think it is a pretty name! I think that celebrities are the worst at naming their kids. Like because they are celebrities it is ok to name your kid these odd names! LOL! But to each his own!
@donsky14 (5963)
Well I guess they want their child to have a unique name for people to easily remember.
@erikmama (12929)
I guess so cause some of these things are not meant to be names!
@donsky14 (5963)
lol..some names are that worse huh?
@lelin1123 (15644)
• Puerto Rico
Yes I named my oldest daughter a name no one else has. If anyone ever ended up with the name its because they got the name from my daughter.
@erikmama (12929)
If you do not mind my asking, what is her name? How did you come up with the name that yo chose? Did you give her the name so that she would be unique?