washing the hands before every meal

Do you wash your hands with soap and water every time before you eat your meals? i will do and ask my family members to do so. because we will be busy with some work or other all the time. So we can't expect our hands to be clean always. So this I made it a habit of washing my hands after finishing each work
Vathsala Aunty, Its the primary thing that we should wash our hand before we eat our meals.And its also good for the health. we usually be busy doing something or the work so the dust will be settled on the hands, so better to wash our hands before every meals so our hands will be germs free.
You are absolutely right. it is our primary duty to wash our hands before and after every meal or before eating anything. it is hygienic as well as healthy.
@smart44 (511)
yes we should wash our hands before and after eating. We need to wash them to avoid any contamination of any diseases. Washing hands is of great help in protecting our self from any diseases.
Hi smart Yes we must wash our hands before and after eating anything. washing hands is besides, to avoid any contamination of any disease, and to protect ourself from any diseases, is hygienic too
@neelimaravi (1794)
hi vathsalagaru, everybody should wash hands before and after eating. this is one of the good habbit. it keeps healthy. i and my family will wash hands after finishing their meals. thankyou.
You are right Neelima Washing with water is the best way to clean our hands and feet. Many people whom i saw in the restaurants simply use paper tissues, keep that used tissues in the plate itself and simply walk out which irritates me. With that act, i do not think the food particles stuck between our finger nails will be cleaned
@Baluyadav (3644)
Hi,yes it is a good habit.Many diseases come from the dust layered on hands,where the bacteria exists.This habit we have to learn to our children from young age itself.Have a nice time.
I totally agree Mr. Baluyadav. From the young age itself our children should be taught about the hyegenic habits lest they will fall prey to all diseases thus affecting their immune system and health leaving them always sick.
@xannebull (1806)
i do wash my hands before and after eating meals, it's a good practice of having a good hygiene. i also practice my kids to wash hands before and after meals so that they won't be getting germs and other bacteria from their hands that make them sick.
Yes. I too wash before and after taking my meals. It is hygienic and safe. Even my children will do the same. Even otherwise after every work I do, i.e. washing the clothes, cleaning the vessels and swabing the floor I will make it a point of washing the hands with medicated soap like dettol soap and water or liquid soap .
@LdeL0318 (6467)
Definitely yes! As we know, our hands is the most dirty part of our body. We use it always and by that it catches a lot of germs. So I make sure to wash my hands before eating. That would only took a minute so why risk your health.
I totally agree with you . Even our children should be trained from the childhood itself. In many places, especially in schools, during the lunch session, I noticed, children will be playing in the ground, and when they saw their mother approaching with a tiffin box simply they will run, and sit under a tree or any corner place with a napkin on their lap and directly open the box and start eating and the mother is not bothered to ask them to wash their hands
@agv0419 (3029)
I'm always washing my hands before eating. We need to be hygienic these days because of the diseases that are spreading in the environment. After handling money also I also wash my hand because money can be source of germs.
@Buchi_bulla (8299)
Yes, I will wash my hands before eating. In fact the moment I touch any thing like gas lighter, unwashed vegetable, door knob etc. I immediately wash my hands. May be it is a phobia for me. Some people put green chillies, curry leaves in the cooking without washing and say anyway it is boiling so germs will die. But I never put anything without washing.
I always make it a habit to wash my hands before every meal. Not only am I worried I have germs on my hands, I don't want my skin to touch my food. Everyone knows millions of bacteria are present on your skin naturally. Even washing your hands with anti-bacterial soap still leaves tens of thousands of germs on your hands. I just like to limit my exposure.