Pay Out...Getting Paid

@erikmama (12934)
Can someone who has received payment from MyLot help me out? I have earned enough to get paid. It says my payment will be processed on or before the 15th day of the month. How do I know when they have processed it? Does my earnings level go back to 0?
Your account will start from zero again. You will get email from mylot and paypal about your payment. Happy enjoy your first payment
@erikmama (12934)
Wow, i am getting so many mixed answers here! Guess I will just have to wait and see. So far my earnings have not done anything but increase. This makes it really hard to tell what we are currently making.
wow, I get wrong information from my friend who join in mylot too. I am sorry about that. I am waiting first payment now
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
Yes the amount you made will be deleted. You will see it above next to "profile". They will send you what you made up to the cut off point which is the last day of the month.
@erikmama (12934)
Another response said that the earnings will not go back to )!! I wanna know how much to expect in my pay pal, but guess I will just have to wait and see. Even though it is another month my earnings are still increasing.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
Just add up what you have made since last payout. I believe whatever you make for October will stay as is till the next payout.
@lynnemg (4539)
The administration is very good about sending out emails to let us know when they have sent payments. Your account balance will go down, but the amount you have earned since the first of this month will still be shown.
@erikmama (12934)
I am just going to have to wait and see as all of the responses are different! I would think it would go back down because it wil be very hard to tell current earnings if it does not, but even 4 days into October my earnings are stillincreasing. Thanks so much for your reply!
@getbrowser (1715)
I am a newbie and not familar with the rule of myLot.But don't worry, you will receive the payment sooner or later. If you have some questions about the payment, perhaps you can contact the staffs of myLot and wait for a reply. Here is a fact that many friends of mine have been paid and myLot is a affordable and reliable website indeed, isn't it? Good luck.
@erikmama (12934)
I have contacted staff before, received no response from it. Asking here in a discussion is a much simpler way for me to try to find out. It is no where in the guidelines. Yep, just wait and see. Within the next 10 days I will find out, then I will let everyone know!
The_Lamb_Lies_Down has given you the correct information. Follow his advice and look at your earnings page. At the bottom of the daily amounts earned, you should see a line that says "Carryover unpaid earnings from previous months". THAT is the dollar amount that was earned by the last day of the previous month and, when it exceeds the minimum for payout, that should be the amount you will receive on or about the 15th of the month. It's not at all complicated. It's all laid out on that page very clearly :)
@erikmama (12934)
well thanks al ot for the heklp and information. i looked but was unable to find it. there is so much information on there! thanks again!
It's my entire pleasure! Hope it helped a little!
hi erik, i started the same kind of discussion too last week since this will also be the first that i will get paid from the site after reaching the minimum payout last week. i got several useful information from your discussion thread
you will get a e-mail from paypal and they mylot will deduct the amount they paid from your earnings.
@patofgold23 (5075)
Hi erikmama.... the money your earned the whole month is automatically deposited in your Paypal on the 15th of the following month.... so whateevr you earned last month will be depostied in your paypal on octboer14-15...no need to email admin..