Nickelodean Hurting For A Show?

@erikmama (12934)
I love Spongebob, but it seems like that is all they show on Nick. Sometimes it would be nice to see another cartoon!
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
I think that it just depends on what channel you're on. I agree spongebob plays a lot, and so does Fairly Odd Parents atleast they used to. I haven't actually watched a lot of nickelodeon in awhile so i couldn't tell you for sure. We used to have sattelite but now have cable, so our channels are different. We have a few cartoon networks but we haven't had cable long enough to look through all the channels. Have Fun Mylotting!
@erikmama (12934)
Well it seems the last few weeks Spongebob is all you will see on Nickelodean! I love him too, but I know he gotta be tired!
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
Lol yes I am sure he is very tired from having been played all the time!
@pals101 (2011)
i bet your bored of watching spongebob funny face.., its because you are now an adult.. but i know your children will never get tired of watching him..
@erikmama (12934)
It was actually my 4 year old who asked why it was all htey showed! Even as an adult I like Spongebob. I like to watch toons with the kids. All I am asking for is a bit of change once n a while!
@pals101 (2011)
Hmmmm.. I think the only thing we can do is call them or email their spongebob creating team.. To come up with new ideas and new scope for the show..
Maybe they should rebring out Avatar: The Last Airbender, so we can rewatch them all again!
@erikmama (12934)
I have never seen that show, but anything other than Spongebob...just for an hour! Just a small spongebob break!! LOL!!
@jenlex79 (257)
I don't really mind the fact that they constantly play Spongebob all the time. Thats the only show on Nickelodeon that my daughter watches. Its convienient because she'll tell me that she wants to watch Spongebob and all I have to do is turn on the tv. lol.
@erikmama (12934)
We like it here to, but its a bit to much. it would be nice to see adifferent show once in a while!
@hellcowboy (7383)
This is a good discussion and I am sure that a lot of people like Nick and the show SpongeBob,me and my wife,love cartoons especially SpongeBob even though we do not watch television a lot because we are busy doing other things,and I agree they do show SpongeBob a lot but they also show Fairly Odd Parents and other shows as well you just have to know what times to look,because they usually show the shows about the same time each day,which is pretty cool if you ask me,have a great day,good luck with your life,and all of your mylotting goals,and Happy Posting.