What is your feelings when you se yor" Face" in Mirror?

@Baluyadav (3644)
Generally we comb our hair,make up with powder,lipstick...twice or thrice check our dressing pattern and finally decided ourselves that ,I am o.k.What are your feelings when are getting ready in front of mirror?
@amyson (3509)
oh well the first to do is i fix my hair then look at my eyes i am very concious in my face.i comb my hair and looking my teeth lol.i find it funny but i always do that.i making fun in front of the mirror sometimes i look sad,happy,angry.mirror seeing whats inside out.happy my lotting.
@Baluyadav (3644)
Hi,if we once stand before mirror,we for got our age,beauty,dressing pattern....we always concentrate on beauty and feel inside that-yes ,i am o.k.Have a nice time.
@amyson (3509)
well yes mirror faces what our beauty looks like.but beauty fades too but mirror still there that cannot be changed.
@Baluyadav (3644)
hi,congrats or best response.
I do make myself look at my face at different angle then have to look at the shape of my face then even have to make a wide smile try to make a face with different expression which i find very funny. Then, i am even smile wide with all my teeth is shown to see if my pearly white teeth have stain. If I am in the house I just comb my hair and never put face powder. i prefer the natural look of me then i just dab a facial moisturizer in my face and presto it is enough to make my day. Though, if i am going out, i only look at the mirror to comb my hair, then put moisturizing cream ,powder, light make up and eyeshadow then spray some perfume. That is my simple ritual before going out.