Have you done any tasks where the people did not pay you?

@ladym33 (11008)
I did three tasks over the weekend I have been paid for one of them. one of the people has not responded, and the other person had an improper form on their task thing, but I private messaged them proof that I did the task, but they have rejected my task. Now they got the referral from me that they wanted but I was not paid for signing up under them. It is only a quarter but still it is the principal of it. Not to mention now I have a rejected task because their task was not posted properly in the first place. Has anyone else encountered problems being paid for tasks?
@owlwings (39760)
• Cambridge, England
If you haven't already done so, you should inform MyLot about this with, of course, full evidence of the fault in the task which you mention. If your task is rejected, of course, that is technically a matter between the task creator and the person accepting the task but MyLot ought to be made aware if you find your correspondence with the task creator is unsatisfactory. In my opinion, many of the tasks available directly violate the task rules which can be found in the FAQs under Tasks as Creator. This may apply to some of the tasks which you have done but should not prevent you from being paid. Some tasks may take some time to be approved. It has to be remembered that the task creator may not be available to approve the task immediately, so a reasonable time must be allowed. I would say a week would be reasonable for the kind of task you mention. Some tasks may take longer to approve if, for example, all the submissions have to be compared to judge which is best, as might be the case for a writing task.
@ladym33 (11008)
I will give them a little more time before I complain. Thank you for your advice.
@May2k8 (6820)
I'm just doing tasks of myLot and two member but it was accepted, and some are returned or rejected by a clear reason.
@ladym33 (11008)
Thanks!
@UK_Shree (3604)
Well I don't tend to do that many tasks these days because I rarely find one that interests me, but yes in the past I had done a few tasks and not been paid for it. Don't get me wrong, the majority of tasks I have done, I have been paid for, usually with 2 days or maybe sometimes a week. But 1 or two tasks are still pending and it has been more than 2 months since I did them! I have given up on those ones!
@ladym33 (11008)
I would have given up on them too. Sorry that happened to you.
I've always been paid for doing tasks. I would let mylot know and I wouldn't do anymore for that person.
Thats really wrong. I haven't had that problem yet. I've done a few tasks totaling $0.40 and have gotten paid for them all. I just started doing the Sharon Bucks' Tasks and other poeple have been credited for them. You should try one. Their worth $2 each.