I just can't keep up with all the comments to responses I received.

Before hand, there were so many advises for me to keep on comment on responses I received from the mylotters. I try to keep it up as the best I can, but it just too many in these few days, and I am not just open mylot doing my earning at the moment. I also have other websites open on other tabs. I am keep doing back and forth, and trying the best I can. Most of the time, I just can't do the multitasking perfectly. So, do forgive me if I can't comment on the responses. I need to jump back and forth at the moment. Have this happened to you, because you are too greedy to make more money at the moment?
@May2k8 (7011)
Sometimes, I'm not here but I try to back and read then write. I need take break, and continue after it done. If you have time to give a comment, then reply it if you have something in your mind.
I do. Sometimes, I just way too much force myself to reply every single reply here in mylot. I need to relax, like you said. I just couldn't give it away the perfect moment of making money everyday after work. Money, money and money.
@tixepower (1196)
• Sweden
Just have a few discussions of your own active and when people stop response, create a few more. When you have time response to others aswell :)
That is what I am doing right now. Mylot is one of my great earning site at the moment, and I won't give it up just for others. I also want to earn more money at the moment. So, I will do the best I can here. Thanks for the advise.
@StarBright (2799)
I try to start only a couple of discussions at a time so I can respond to those who are kind enough to take the time to talk with me. Sometimes that helps. It is not always about the money.
I admire your mentality on mylot. For me, it is always about money, and earning the moment the best I can. Time is money, so I have to think fast, and act fast before time is running out. So, I need to relax, and cool myself down, while I can come up something better to earn the best I can at the moment.
@mysdianait (64058)
We are at the beginning of a new month and you have a long time to be active here to meet this month's payout so why not stop creating new discussions and deal with all the old ones. You will be surprised at how quickly the earnings will add up if you leave interesting quality comments on all those responses that you have left unattended over the last few months. Then you could start creating new ones next month just one at a time until you get back into the swing of things again.
@defcon505 (921)
It will be time consuming if you respond to all comments because some have same messages.
@DCLehnsherr (1042)
Hi Clorissa, I had this problem as well when I was starting lots of responses in the past. In the end I just stopped creating new discussions until I had cleared some of the backlog because not being able to get to everyone made me feel terrible, especially since there seems to be such a high regard for those who comment on everything, and a low regard for those who don't. As it stands I haven't got through to all of my earlier discussions and probably never will, but I have watched the newer ones carefully to try and make sure I never run into that problem again. I wish you luck catching up with everything you have done, and I hope you do manage to make a nice amount of money. I stopped bothering with that as well, on here anyway. I put surveys and personal e-mails first, then if I have time I come on mylot and try and make a few extra cents to reach payout next month. All the best, Dranz
@thea09 (18327)
• Greece
Hello Clorissa, it seems you've worked out now that only the comments you make on your discussions make you money not the discussions you start, so take a break from making new ones and get all the old ones up to date, you could make lots of money here by just going back over the last few months and responding to all there which will earn you more responses in the future as many don't like to repond to posters who never comment back.
@rosekiss (30258)
• Eugene, Oregon
I don't start all that many disucssions, but when I do, I try not to have more than one at a time out there, unless I can think of another good topic, then I will do more than one in a day. I have alraday, and I haven't received all that many responses, so I have't had all that many problems trying to keep up with what I do get. I havea a hard time coming up with a good topic to even discuss. I would much rather post responses to discussions, where it is easier as there isn't all the much thinking needed. I am glad though that I did get some responses to my discussions, even if I didn't get a lot. Something is sure better than nothing. Good luck to you and happy mylotting.
@jlamela (4909)
I had discovered lately that we can increased our earnings by going back to the discussions we posted and rate it and reply to the posted responses, so what I did everyday after logging in here is go to my discussions and post replies on members' responses on my discussions.
@akuler (3539)
Hi clorissa, Some people are always happy to see if their discussion got a lot of responses because they know they could earn more from there. But some people (just like we)prefer to have moderate number of responses because we can't give comment on each and every one of it if there is too many of it. Since I did not like to comment on my responses, I only started a few discussions and for the last 2 months I did not started any discussion here. I think if you could not give your comment to the responses your discussions received, you better stop posting any new discussion and start to comment on your previous discussion responses first. Of course we hardly can cope with the burden if we keep starting a new discussion even though our old discussion responses still does not commented yet. It is just like taking a new job when our old job does not finish yet. Our work load will get more and more and one day we will decide not to do anything because there are to many work to do. Good luck to you. I hope you can comment all your responses.
I haven't had such problems yet. Then again I have only started a few discussions. I was wondering if myLot pays more for starting discussions and answering the responses. Do you know? As for your problem, don't start any new discussions until your able to answer all of the responses. I think there is a reasonable duty to go over the responses and comment on them. After you did start the discussion. Don't worry about the money and just do things correctly. In time the money will come. Anyway this is my advice, but what do I know, I just started on MyLot.
@aseretdd (13736)
I am very used to that sort of thing... i actually have 9 tabs open... and that consist of my email... a news site... and other money making sites... so when one site is still loading... i go and take care of the other... it would take some time to perfect this method... but it is quite worth it... i don't really consider that as greed... but sort of impatience because i hate waiting for a page to load...
@tutul0045 (2631)
Hey, Well thats a problem I think a many of us faces here. For instance I start a discussion assuming that i will get plenty of response. And when that happens I get a feeling, Goodness me ! I have to respond back to so many people now! I cant respond back to everyone becoz iam in other site, but becoz i have very little time to spend over internet. My lunch hours is the time when i usually my lot and thats only half an hour! Cheers, Tutul
@happy6162 (3011)
I try to comment on the responses on the discussion I started as soon as I have the time. Sometimes I answer right away and other times it might take a few days. I have not started a new discussion for awhile because I am getting responses on one that I started awhile back.
This usually happens to me if my discussion got a lot of responses. I just cannot keep with all the commoents on each response while I am also working full time and only have spare time on myLotting at the evening. Besides, I also want to give the best comment on every responses, not just thank you or happy myLotting. Don't worry clorissa about not commenting every response, I think many people here just glad to share their opinion about something, though it would be nicer if you comment them back.
@rosepedal64 (4192)
Hi clorissa I started a discussion one time and never dreamed that the response I got from it. I received over 200 responses. Now that was hard to keep up. But I did it and Im proud of me for being able to keep up. I usually only have one at a time that I start just in case that things get crazy again. You hang in there and I know that you can do it. Have a great day and keep starting those discussions...
@jugsjugs (13045)
I have at last nearly caught up with the best responses and that seemed to take for ever,as i felt a bit bad as i think alot of people went to alot of trouble responding to my discussions.I do try to reply to some responses,but never get time to reply to half of them.So i am a bit like you as well.