catching cold

Do you catch cold very often? I will catch cold very soon. If anyone sitting besides me is having cold, and simply sneezes on and off, immediately I will also catch cold and start sneezing and the first day it will be so severe that I simply lay down with head ache.
@chaitra001 (3278)
• Bangalore, India
Hi vathsala.. yes I do catch cold very often.. but for me it will be when the weather changes I catch cold and If I have IceCreams except in summer season I will get cold.. Normally I avoid to go near the person who got severe cold because I too have experienced that I get cold when sitting beside someone who had got severe cold..
If I am working in a cold place ie.doing gardening work early in the morning in the winter season, or standing in a wet place for a long time, ie when washing clothes, by night i am sure to get cold. but since i have got my own home made medicines, by next day i will be alright. By the way chaitra, in your avtar a very beautiful lady is there. Is it any cine actress photo, or it is you? i do not know whether you like me asking such personal question
• Bangalore, India
vathsala happy to know that you have got some home medicines to over come the cold.. I think you are very sensitive than me lol .. about my avatar its Aishwarya Rai.. I dont mind you asking personal questions.. Because you are my friend..
• Bangalore, India
vathsala try to have some natural herbs(kashayas) daily morning instead of coffee so that you can prevent cold to some extent.. winter is coming too..
@taztheone (1726)
I do get cold very often & it's one of the things which I hate the most. Even Though I won't catch fever, cold is some thing which is there with me during cold season. Happy Lotting
You can overcome the cold, even if it is severe, by simply adding to 1 cup of hot milk, 4 pinches of black peppercorn powder, 3 pinches of pure turmeric powder, 3 pinches of dry ginger powder and without adding sugar, drink it 2 times a day. apply vicks balm on your fore head, nose, below the nostrils and both the temples. You feel the miracle.
Hey are you promoting the company?
which company? I did not follow what do you mean. What I do if I catch cold, i am sharing with my friend taztheone
@dlr297 (5418)
I have not had a cold for years. I try to keep my immune system in good running order. I eat right, supplement with things my body needs. drink purified water, and get plenty of exercise and sleep.
I think I should also adhere to this and make my immune system strong and cold resistant. By the way, the picture in your avatar is the picture taken somewhere or your personal photo? Because I liked it. since it looks like real photo, I thought it is you.
@dlr297 (5418)
Yes my avatar is a real picture it was taken 4 years ago, it is me and my husband.
Oh! It is nice and you are looking gorgeous and looks like you are a happy couple and let you live happily for years
@hora_fugit (5430)
I had serious cough problems when I was but a little child. Many other ailments as well. My mother must be truly credited Now I don't catch cold that easily. It's only when the person is 'so willing' to get me have it or when their cold is passing, to find a new victim. I hope you have seen such cases: You get my cold and I am fine now. ??
So, it is you who had passed your cold to me. OK i will wait till I get my prey, to pass cold. haa haa haa
@Buchi_bulla (8299)
I have cold body. For fall of a hat I get cold. For slight humidity change in the weather, if I get wrenched in rain, being in the middle of cold affected people, any reason will get me cold and the worst part is it will stay for one month whether I take medicine or not. May be the intensity will be less.
Yes. Though cold is not that much a serious disease or infectious or contagious disease, it is really boring and irritating. So now a days I started taking hot milk with black pepper corn powder, turmeric powder and dry ginger powder with a spoon full of honey mixed with milk during the bedtime and provide the same to my family members also. May be that is the reason, though since 2 months it is heavily raining cats and dogs, not even a single member of my family had cold
@neelimaravi (1794)
no, i don't catch cold. it come me very rare. if you will be warm cold won't affect you. thankyou.
It is good that you do not catch cold so easily which indicates that your immune system and resistance is in an excellent condition. keep up the good health. have a nice day. cheers.
@home415 (118)
No I don't catch a cold. I do get seasonal alergies instead. Depends if some one sneezes just leave if you keep hearing it. It doesn't right away go into you. So if you hear some one keep sneezing just leave then. This also includes coughing. So do you have any more questions.
But cold is infectious I think. Since my childhood if any body having severe cold and if they just simply sneezes right in front of me very closely say my class mate or my colleage or any body in the bus. Immediately within 1/2 hour slightly I feel uneasiness followed by mild headache, and nose starts to run slowly then after some time it will become severe. Not only me but all my family members will be facing the same problem. I do not know the reason
@manong05 (5029)
I sneeze a lot and people are thinking I have a perpetual cold. It's actually a kind of allergic reaction to elements around including a sudden change of temperature. I found it very helpful to carry with me anti-allergic tablets that I can take when the sneezing becomes uncontrollable. In cases of viral colds, the only remedy I can think of is to strenghten the immune system to be able to ward of diseases. have a nice day
No. but I will suffer from sneezing as well as running nose. Non stop running of water from the nose and eyes with severe headache which makes me run mad. During which time neither I can do any work nor I can concentrate on anything. just tie a cloth very tightly around my head after applying some balm in the nose and temples and forehead and cover myself with blankets. During that time if anybody dares to disturb me, only god knows their fate. that much ire I will get