Have you ever kissed a picture?

I have kissed a picture of someone I thought was super cute. I just gave the picture a peck. It might sound strange but I was a kid when I did it. I thought this kid was cute a didn't have the nerve to talk to him. I wanted to so bad it hurt. It was a really bad crush on someone I knew I could not have. I would look at the picture everyday and stare at it and just before I would put it away I would peck the picture with my lips. It was just a kid crush and I got over that stage. I laugh about it now.
@fishpool (186)
hehe,I have never done that.sometimes,although i find a picture,i just enjoy it and never kiss it.
yes its my boyfriend's picture. but only once when his gone for months and that i miss him so much. sounds pitty but i did maybe because of love.
@danitykane (3192)
LOL! Yes. I did. Haha. When I was still a teen I use to admire a boy band from Australia and I'm so crazy about them. I have a magazines and photos of them on my school bag and I sometimes kiss the picture and hug the magazine. Its crazy and funny to think of it now. Knowing their group is already disbanded...lol..all I can do is laugh about it. :)
@UmiNoor (3478)
It is funny when you think back about what you did when you were younger. My husband and I lived in different countries before we were married. It was a long-distance love affair. So I have no choice but to kiss his picture instead of him then. It was really difficult carrying on the relationship but we made it and now we live in the same country with three of our four children.
@pals101 (2011)
Probably????.... I don't really remember.. But if its the case, maybe if i have kiss a picture.. Maybe it must have special to me or something i that inspires me or makes me happy!... Happy Mylotting!!!...