Eager to Use and Apply...

@tinsky (163)
im really eager to use and apply make-up on my face but i find it difficult... the only thing i can do is some powder, putting some lipgloss and with a little pinkish on my cheeks.... im so jealous of those ladies who are really used to it in apply make-up...hope someday i will know...poor tinsky....
When you do find the right make up for you, make sure it makes you look natural. I don't know how old you are, but you don't want to look overly made up no matter what the age. Some powders can do that. My daughter is 16 and she was a friend who is very fair. Her friend uses a pressed powder and she looks like those 90 year old ladies at church when she applies it. Her skin looks dry and it's not attractive. You want your make up to enhance your natural beauty and not make your skin look aged. Good luck in your search!
@tinsky (163)
thank u so much for the advice.. im now 24 years old..hehehehe...i will do that.. thanks again..
You could probably use a good mineral make up. But I couldn't recommend a brand. You just got to try different ones to see what you like. And at 24, you are a good age to be experimenting.
Well the only advice I can give you is: practice! You're not going to just wake up one morning and know how to apply makeup perfectly. So remember practice makes perfect and that's really the only way you're going to get better. Plus the more you practice the more you'll know about your face shape, and what shades look the best on your skin tone.=) Best of luck tinsky, I know you'll get it :)
@tinsky (163)
Thank u so much for the advice... i will do that...
@jerimiyah (232)
we all go through that face. What you can is buy makeup or if u have one already then practice at home. i did that when i was in highschool until i got the hang of it. If you got he look you want then you are ready to show it off in public. I suggest practice it till your hands get use to it. you can also check youtube for tips. they have alot of makeup tutorials there to help you get started. enjoy being pretty!
@doormouse (4619)
why don't you look on the internet for advice or buy a few make up magazines for tops