why do u have to disable all antivirus/antispyware programsat Paid2YouTube.com?

i am looking for additional sites where i can earn. i went to paid2youtube.com and read the FAQs. it says that if u can't see any video, u need to disable all antivirus and antispywre/adware programs. why do we need to do that? wouldn't we become susceptible to virus once we do that? i wonder if u are using paid2youtube.com and like to share ur experience there. have u been paid there and do u have proofs of payment, if so? thanks.
hello moneymakingtoday, to be frank, i don't think you should have to do that since it's just one site. disabling your protection can make you vulnerable to a lot of viruses on other sites. but what intrigues me is the response of other users here, uh, except for shontia08, the rest thinks that this site is a scam. well, am glad I've read their responses, it's a good thing i found it out earlier on. thanks a lot.
ur right on that being only one site. not worth disabling my antivirus and "exposing" my system. thanks letran!
@elenyae (390)
You only need to disable your antispyware programs if you're having problems viewing the Youtube videos. This is because some adware programs block the videos from showing up. :P Anyway, I don't waste time on that site anymore...too little money for too much work, I say.
ok. thanks for ur input. God bless.
@shontia08 (846)
hello, i have been with them for about a month and i have reached the cashout limit. I am now waiting on my payment, once i receive it i am suppose to post back here and let everyone know if they pay. As far as the antivirus/antispyware is concerned i didn't have to do that, so i am not sure.
thanks shontia. congratulations for reaching the cashout limit.