my guy friend

calls me sweete do that mean he likes me?
@mesuaky (397)
it depends on his actions too. cause some people have this habitual calling of people, before i use to have this habitual name to people too. i call everyone i need to call or talk to "darling", boy or girl, young or old, thats what i call them, i only stop this habbit when i work oversea cause i know people might think differently in this foreign land. So if he calls you sweete and give you special attention unlike you see when he treats other girls then their is a possible chance he likes you. you can also try buy asking him to help you out on such tasks that normal or your regular friends will sure to say no. but just ask don't force it or reason with him why you need help. if from one simple request he instantly said yes, then you maybe special to him. but my dear if he does pass such test don't get your hope too high still cause you will still never know a guys mind. until the word of admission of his feelings comes from him.
thats true
@kitty42 (3912)
Hello my friend Hard to say, is it like Sweety, or sweety I have people call me that I don't think nothing of it, I use to wonder when I was younger now its like how are you sweety, I call everyone sweety no big deal. Thanks my friend.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
Well it all depends because I think alot of guys call females other then their girlfriends or wives sweetie or hon. So if he is not attached to anyone "MAYBE" he does have feeling for you. However, when someone calls me sweetie or hon I don't right away think he likes me. I think that is what he calls all the girls. So you have to see how he addresses other females.
I agree with mesuaky..it really depends. I too call almost everyone either hun or sweetie, they can be close friends or just a man or women in the grocery store. Pay attention to his actions or if you are still unsure and are not too embarrassed you might just want to ask him if he does or even ehy he calls you sweetie?