Disappearing Discussions

@SomeCowgirl (32266)
My husband has an account here on mylot as a lot of you are aware of. I used to type out discussions, responses or comments generally the responses or comments were to me, and generally I don't think there were any comments I did... In any case, I'd type them out and he'd approve them to see if it's something he'd say, and then submit... He'd edit if it wasn't exactly the way he wanted it. I did a response on a discussion I made the one entitled "so how did it go you ask?" well I forgot about it so when he came back from being out of the room and started looking for discussions, I remembered and told him. It disappeared undoubtedly... so my question is... I know there are a few people who have spouses, friends or family on this site, have you ever started a discussion, response, or comment and had them edit it / see if they liked it before submitting it? If so, has this ever happened to you. The work is solely his own as I allow him to edit the post, I just do it to help him out as he sometimes has writer's block.
@Canellita (12058)
You are just too doggone funny! Are you saying he eleted something or mylot did?
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
no, it must have just disappeared or I accidentally closed the tab, I'm not sure which... but I doubt it was the latter.
@hellcowboy (7383)
This is an interesting discussion,and I am sure disappearing discussions is a real pain,and I know you used to help me with my responses and comments and then I would see if I liked them,and I remember that when I came back a response you had started for me had disappeared and I know we both thought it was weird and I wonder if it will happen again or if it was just a bizarre coincidence or maybe a mylot glitch,I love you with all my heart and soul,have a great day,good luck with all your mylotting goals,and Happy Posting.
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
I hadn't actually submitted it yet though as I was waiting for you to come in here and "approve" it yourself before you submitted it. I love you with all of my heart and soul as well.
Yeah I know you had typed it and were waiting for me to approve it and make sure it was something I would say before submitting it,and I just wonder why it disappeared and where it went,and I wonder if it will ever come back again lol,I love you with all of my heart and soul,have a great day,good luck with all of your mylotting goals,and Happy Posting Baby.
@dpk262006 (56566)
Hi dear! I normally write my own responses and do not show it to anyone for approval. I think you are working as a team and there is nothing wrong in it.
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
To each their own, correct? That and whatever works! My husband and I work as a team because it's more fun and easier that way! We can help each other out on discussions, and also we will know what each other started discussion wise, though I do tend to bombard him with lists of discussions I made... lol. "by the way honey, I made this discussion"... is a line I say alot! lol!
@dpk262006 (56566)
It is good that you both work as a team, this way you can complement and supplement each other and could come out with something special. Keep enjoying. All the best.
hi somecowgirl the only way a discussion would disappear is if mylot admins deleted it for breaking one of their rules. I am wondering if mylot admins got the mistaken idea the two of you were using one account, as I think that is one of the things that break mylot rules. I would ask mylot to tell me why they deleted that discussion.,explain the situation as you have told us here. you did not break any rules. I mean don't each of you have your own account, you surely are not working from his account Are you? mylot 'smile on that.
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
Oh I think I've confused you. I didn't actually submit the discussion, atleast I don't believe I did. It disappeared from the tabs. Though, yes we do use two different accounts, I merely type out a rough draft for him to look at, and he edits if need be and then submits the discussion, response, comment...
oh yeah one of those I have had several responses disappear into thin air just as I went to hit p ost this response, so irritating as I am going what did I do, I tried hitting the back button but the response was gone. sometimes it will be saved if you hit the back button.