do you feel more tired after a long holiday?

@peace001 (727)
China
i have a long holiday,it is totally eight days to celebrate National Day and the Mid-autumn festival.but i feel more tired after a long holiday.i cannot concentrate on my work and i feel sleepy all day.do you have a same experience?have a good day!
Well, go figure. You probably haven't eaten writen or gotten much sleep. Give your self afew days to eat right and get plenty of sleepp and then get back to us. I bet you will feel much, much better. Exerting energy, lack of sleep, and eating celebratial foods doesn't do any of us all that much good. Take care!
@peace001 (727)
hi,celticeagle.it is very kind of you.thank you very much.you are right i need to adjust my body.have a good day
Well, 3x's back at ya!
@shia88 (4582)
HI Peace, So how is your holiday ? I believe you sure have a great time there. I always feel tired after come back from long holiday.No mood to do things and just feel want to sleep and rest all the time. When I was back to my hometown,normally I will be back for about one month or more than one month,over there I am more relax,at least no housework need to be done. I can spent my time with my families and my friends,but when come to the time I have to go back,I feel sad and tired. I always hope the minutes and hours will stop there for a little while for me to enjoy.Don't feel like going back to my hubby's hometown. This december I am going to have long holiday again,back to my hometown for 3 weeks.I am looking forward to it and hope the time will past faster as I can't wait to go back to my hometown.
@peace001 (727)
thanks shia.it was wonderful.but how time flies,there are lots of things i want to do during my vacations,i cannot do all of the plans.have a good time and enjoy your holidays.best wishes.
@tuyakiki (3026)
Yes!! You are right. Its hard to spend a long holiday. It becomes more boring and tiring if it is very long,say nearly one month or so.I like taking short breaks,mostly for two to three days.. But I always like coming back when it is over.. Its hard to stay away from work that we are doing. I also feel trouble in getting up early in the morning after the break.
@peace001 (727)
same here.it seems that your vacation not belong yourself.i should visit all my family members,it took lots of my times.
@jpso138 (7844)
Well, I really do not go into long holidays. Spending one month with nothing to do or just stroll around makes me feel tired. The longest holiday for me would most likely be 2 weeks. When I am back from a holiday, I usually feel energetic and longs to work back again. Holidays refreshes me and it gives me enough strength to continue to work again.
Yes, I feel the same:) We had a travel to visit my husband's family and we had a good time there. The happy days just went by so fast and it's back to work. It seems that my spirit has not been back yet:) I love China
@inutme (372)
Haha, that's why I try to get home at least 2 days before start of work, this way I have 2 days to rest. If you mean that you just stayed in the same place during the holidays and felt tired when you went back to work, then hmmm.. I've experienced this last year and I was going crazy coz I didn't have much to do and I ended up getting very excited to go back to work, lol.
@coldmoon (1092)
• France
I don't feel tired after a long holiday, as my body is well refreshed. I just become lazy and don't want return to work. I don't fall asleep in my office, but I really miss the wonderful time I had during the holiday which make me get bored with the tasks.
Yes, definetely! When we have been on holiday, i always feel absolutely shattered, I think you get used to just doing what you want when you want, and then when you get back to your routine, it is exasperating and boring? I don't know, but yes, i do feel the same way..