Another ridiculous task I just had to rant on......

I almost died of laughter after I read a certain task. It said you needed to join some stupid group on Facebook and remain and active member for 2 months... The reward?$0.001 W T F ???? For heaven's sake I make much more here on my lot by just responding to one discussion and somebody wants to pay me 1c for a 2 month task... does that sound sane to you? I mean thats way worse than even the minimum wage in the poorest country in the world! Seriously I think my lot should scrap out users posting tasks because most of them are beyond ridiculous. I know we are trying to make money but even the most desperate person would have to laugh at this..
@mysdianait (65167)
Hey do you realise that he has done us a favour? We have something to discuss I guess he thought 'no harm in trying' and I am willing to bet that someone will complete it without thinking. Some just see the cents awarded and don't stop and think whether it makes sense or not
Hehehehe... little tw*t thinks he's funny I suppose but the joke's on him..
@mysdianait (65167)
It's fun turning the tables eh?
I know.. I would love to see his cheeks turn bright red of embarrassment And probably spank him for getting the April fool date wrong
@May2k8 (7254)
It's 2 hours or 2 months? the tasks not serious or I have dream?ah, I loss sight.
I think he got April fools date wrong...
@May2k8 (7254)
whatever, just because he was fan of face book he want bring all members to be his fanrasp[/em]
@May2k8 (7254)
That's great, I bet he will see thiswell, I got ridiculous by myselflooking for next posts...
@kitty42 (3909)
[b]Hello my friend Really silly is a nice way to put it, I had one for 2 cent and was denied I was insulted they should have gave it to me just for the heck of it, how you deny someone 2 cent, said I must have done something wrong, yes I did I accepted a task for 2 cent. the nerve lol Thanks my friend.[/b]
you poor baby! You could have just chatted with me here and earned yourself more than 2 cents! and that person must have been a stingy cow to deny you of two cents
@kitty42 (3909)
[b]Hello my friend Tell me about it, the nerve of some people I was really mad lmaooo never again I tell you that much. Next time I will come here and chat with my friend, smoochesss Thanks my friend.[/b]
@magickat (382)
I noticed that task too - how ridiculous! I hope no one has bothered wasting their time on it, it's a complete joke!
whoever does that task is a lot more stupid that the one who posted it..
• Mexico
I prefer the Sharonbucks tasks even if they're a little harder than the rest of the tasks.
@WebMann (4732)
Ha, What Were They Thinking?? I have yet to find a task that I would bother with. Not to say there aren't some good task, I guess I just miss those ones. Maybe they were just testing to see how many would be goofy enough to respond. :)
I really don't think there's somebody out there that's that desperate.. You're probably better off with no money that 1cent! I mean what can you buy with one cent? Even waking up in the morning costs more than one cent!
@dpk262006 (56558)
Hi Interestingly enough there may be some of users who would even sign to this kind of offer because for then every cent counts.. I would never do like this.
@mysdianait (65167)
OK every cent counts but some cents don't make sense!
well said Mys.. some cents are not worth to be counted.
@Wordlinx (507)
As I am new to mylot, on seeing that particular task I thought that the mylot users are ready for remaining in such sites for about two months, just for a cent.On reading the various posts,I came to know that the tasks are delivered only by the existing members.Really wondering about the members who have accepted the task. I earned 7 cents just for spending my 15 minutes in the very first day in this site.Then it is sure that the experienced members can make more just by posting some responses.Such tasks will definitely discourage the interests of the new users that they are having in the site. Will they approve and pay the one cent only after two months? As I am not sure of the procedure, I am asking that.If the person is the wait for two months, I don't like to say the members who made the task and I want to blame only the members who are doing the task.
I don't understand how to post tasks either but there certainly has to be some kind of guideline on what to post and a minimum amount to how much to award..
@SuzyLong (775)
Is that it?? Oh my god, that is terrible. Did that person really think that someone was going to look at that task and go "wow, that's great, I'm going to do it straight away"? I agree that some of the membes tasks have been stupid but that one is the king of all stupid tasks.
I thought it was a typing error so I enlarged my computer font just to be sure I read it right.. Maybe it is some kind of joke but it really isn't funny
hi to both of u. i could only laugh. i won't waste time doing it.
@jayrene (2712)
WOW! HAHAHAHAHA... i had to laugh on that one... hellooo... what does that user think of us members here? yeah we all need money but we are not that desperate... gee, stay an active member for 2 months for only 0.001? . yeah really, wtf was that? that is degrading...
Yes we really are total desperadoes and 1 cent would make us instant millionares
@edxcast (1169)
• Ecuador
Ohh really? that sound promising, i would join today and gladly waste two months to get $0.001. Now for serious, i think this is a joke or someone is really nuts if he believe people will accept this task. The worse thing would be if someone actually do this ridiculous task.
He should have also mentioned "I'll mail you a check if you've got no paypal" perhaps then we could have got the joke
WHAT??!!! Really, it doesn't make any sense at all. I agree with you that the admin should screen all the tasks before accepting them. I think a task should benefit both parties. I mean being a member isn't hard enough where you will get paid some more, but $0.001 for 2 months??? Come on... What kind of group is this anyway??
It's group that's not even worth remembering if they fork out pennies like that
@shadow41 (2356)
Wow! That's hilarious!!! Hahaha. I think myLot should come up with a better guidelines for creating tasks. For newbies, creating a task is not easy. It should be a lot easier. Anyway maybe this task creator just wants to have a good time. Anyone who does he's task will be the stupid one. Not the creator of the task. :p
I'm told in the beginning tasks was only for my lot admin to post.. but now they've allowed members to post which was not a wise idea.
@msinfo79 (325)
LOL XP this is hilarious!
@fan_philo (231)
It is dam funny just ignore it.
Even I saw that task, and even though I did not take up the task, I tried to play the dungeons game, and I was not able to make head or tail out of it. As you rightly said it is worse than minimum wages in the poorest country.
There is another one that is offering .30 simply for signing up. It's with a reputable company, and you have the option to make cash with them after signing up.
Are they serious? No wonder it is still up there. I have seen that task too and I'd have to agree with you that it is more fun to do these discussions than to be a fan on facebook for whatever group that is. I think people should try to be more accurate in giving rewards cause you surely cannot motivate peopple in doing those tasks with such a minimal reward.
@junmae (1592)
I cant believe there were really such person who gave a reward that so cheap for the task that will run for two months. What do they think with the member? No brains?
@mohan89 (242)
Isn't that BS paying 0.001$ means a tenth of a 1 cent for two months.??? I make a more than a dollar in just one hour by just responding to all the discussions. Paleeeeseeee mylotter's don't become an idiot making such tasks...
@happy6162 (3011)
That is ridiculous to think someone would do a task for 2 months and only get paid .001. I would not even considering do a task like that. It is funny to think someone would do the task.