What is your favorite puzzle?

@sender621 (14956)
A lot of people like to do puzzles to pass the time. Rainy days are great times for puzzles. I enjoy jigsaw puzzles, word search and sodoku. What is your favorite puzzle?
@katsalot1 (1619)
I like all sorts of puzzles. In wintertime, I usually have a jigsaw puzzle on the go - I like to do really big ones, so I have a big piece of hardboard to do them on so that they can be moved out of the way. I do cryptic crossword puzzles quite often, and even started compiling them at one time - that is almost as good as doing them. My partner loves his really hard sudoku puzzles, but I can only do the easy ones. I play word games on the computer, I suppose they are like puzzles.
@sender621 (14956)
Sounds good. Do you enjoy computer jigsaw puzzles more than traditional ones?
@katsalot1 (1619)
I've never done one, but I don't think so. I like to be able to leave the puzzle on the table, and then anyone passing through can put a piece in!
@Melbee11 (233)
The kind of puzzle's I like would be word search and jigsaw puzzles. I like word search better. In school I won a ipod in a word search contest, it was awsome. Than like I broke my ipod and it sucked. DX
@sender621 (14956)
Looks like we have some favorite puzzles in common.. Word searches were always my favorite.
@Buchi_bulla (8302)
Jigsaw puzzles are my favourite puzzles always. Earlier in Myway.com they use to give good jigsaw puzzle everyday and I never used to miss it. I prefer it to be with more than 100 pieces and brain twisting.
@sender621 (14956)
Sounds like a gpood way to spend the day.
@emilie2300 (1891)
For me I like to do word searches and the sudoku puzzles and crossword puzzles. I find them fun and entertaining and very challenging at times..
@sender621 (14956)
They are a lot of fun, aren't they?
Yes they are they keep your mind going also.
I really like Sudoku, except that I am terrible at it. In fact, I generally am awful at solving puzzles. I don't like the concept of things having to fit together all the time I guess- I prefer life, and everything else, a hot mess.
@sender621 (14956)
I could never do a sudoku puzzle in ink no matter what. I always pick the wrong numbers on the first try. They are still fun to do but my eraser gets thee work out.
@Porcospino (20963)
• Denmark
When I was younger I loved word search and jigsaw puzzles, and I have spent many hours on those things. At that time there was no internet, so I usually bought jigsaw puzzles and books full of word search and other puzzles/games. Some time ago I someone told me about online jigsaw puzzles, it sounded interesting, so I decided to have a look at the sites. Some of the puzzles are easy and others are really difficult, and I like try to different kinds of puzzles. I also love sudoku, and I guess that is my favourite puzzle. The difficult one are a big challenge, sometimes they are too diffucult for me, but I still like to try
@sender621 (14956)
Word search and jigsaw puzzles are some of my favorites too. I have tried the online jigsaw puzzles. They are enjoyable to do. There are also a few game sites that have word searches to do also.
@danitykane (3192)
Hi sender! I also love playing sudoku i think its fun. I also like Maya, it is also a puzzle game like jigsaw. Lastly I like, Magic Maze...it is a combination of jigsaw and mind game.
@sender621 (14956)
I have never tried Maya or Magic maze. I think I will give them a try sometime. Thanks for responding!
I enjoy 500-1000 piece jigsaws, preferably Thomas Kinkade ones. Any smaller than that I tend to do face down - quite challenging and good fun. I can usually only find time for jigsaws in the Christmas holidays. At other times, when I have a few spare minutes, I enjoy cryptic crosswords. I really like the London Times ones but I find them almost impossible to get here. I also enjoy lateral thinking problems.
@sender621 (14956)
Like you, I enjoy Thomas Kinkaide's jigsaw puzzles. They are so beautiful. I'm not as good at crosswords though. I'm glad someone is.
hi sender I love to do crossword puzzles,jigsaw puzzles, and crypto quotes, and some word search. but mostly cross word and jigsaw puzzles are my forte and I love to do the jigsaw puzzles on the computer also there are some puzzles on the computer where you have to put shapes back together. really interesting.
@sender621 (14956)
You sound like a good jigsaw puzzle solver! I love them too. I was never that good at most crosswords though. I never tried cryto quotes. What do you have to do?