have you ever given bribe to someone

@1anurag1 (3581)
we all know that it is bad to take the bribe, but it is also bad to give the bribe. because that is one reason which just promote to do other doing this bad thing. so tell me if you have given ever to some one .and what was the cause.
@vandana7 (57493)
hi anurag, I have given, and not once - several times - I have lost count. :( Initially, I used to hate it! Over a period I got habituated to it. Now, I keep extra in my purse knowing fully well that things dont move without anything. Do u know something, I paid bribe even though I'd done nothing wrong? Well, it was at the Registrar of Companies. Everybody is corrupt out there. :(
@1anurag1 (3581)
i did this. but i am not of supportive this.. i every time try to not go ahead with this way. atleast i should put my effort. but i had to give some time to the corrupt police man when they were asking for report of my lost mobile phone. atleast theif are better than them.. they never ask for bribe before they steal...lol
@taztheone (1726)
Bribe is a common thing among humans. Even though it's said to be bad, most of the people never cares & bribery will continue till the time humans exist. So giving or taking bribe is not a big deal.