Is this a good thing?

@MsTickle (24983)
Australia
I was searching my laptop the other day for a means to make my screen brighter as it dulled out on me when I spilt some lemon juice....anyway, i did not find that but I did find a place where all my passwords are stored. Luckily, my bank password is not there but most of the passwords to other sites are there. I wonder how my computer decides which ones to store and which not? Did you know about this?
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
I suppose it's when the browser asks you if you want to save it. idk
@flowerchilde (12518)
My computer will ask me if it wants me to save a password and I always say no.. but I have a feeling there is a list somewhere anyway!
@MsTickle (24983)
Yes flowerchilde, there is and it's easy to find...I was thinking anyone who got hold of my laptop would be able to access any of my mail or other sites.
hi mstickle your browser always asks you after a transaction using passwords if you want to save this password and if you say yes it will store it, simple as that. if you hit no,it will not store them.
@MsTickle (24983)
Hi Hatley..yep, I knew about that, but silly me, I didn't know they were stored in a place where I could find them...lol.