Discussions started on Saturday and Sunday.

Friends I can see the discussions which I have started on Saturdays, and if I click on them, it takes me to the discussion, but it has not put it in any forums, and I do not know whether the other members will be able to see those discussions. My feeling is all those discussion which were started on Saturdays and Sundays is lost for ever.
@nagikka (411)
DOn't worry about your saturday+sunday discussions :) a guy was contacted by the MyLot team and was told they're working on making those discussions available for people to post answers :) they're not lost forever, or at least that's what they said :)
Let us hope for the best. Thanks for the response.
Hi Ramesh, It was really really shocking to see the way mylot crashed over the weekend. I was so disappointed as weekend is my free time to do as much mylotting as I can! I was really in the mood to reply to some good discussions and it was so frustrating to see some really wonderful topics to which alas I could not respond. Yesterday it was as bad but today I think it has recovered somewhat. Anyways, I see people are being able to respond and though I am at office, I plan to sneak in here and respond to as many of my friends discussions as possible.
Hi Sudipta, I also had a very bad weekend, where I was not able to respond to any new discussions, as well as whatever discussions I posted on saturday was lost. Hopefully thinks are back to normal, and we all will be able to communicate with each other regularly. Only when these kind of crashed happen we know the value of Mylot. Thanks for responding.
@udnisak (610)
wel something stupid also happend to me last week but i ignored it coz i am new to mylot and i m still learning the process here. but it was not the same error you described eaerlier... it is somethng completly different..... first i thougt i got banned but later i realised my payment are stilll there and here i am mylotting again....
No problem, you are still here, and Mylot is also still here.Let us grow together. Thanks for the response.
I have experienced the same thing! I created two discussions over the weekend and I can see them but no one has responded to them so I'm assuming that these two discussions are unavailable at the present time. I don't mind though. I'm just really glad that things are back to normal now. Whenever anything happens to My Lot I tend to panic! I really do treasure this site and it's like a family member to me now! Andrew
Yes, Mylot has become like a family member, and if I am not able to log on once a day, I feel lost. It is becoming a habit. A good habit. Thanks for the response Andrew.
@ladym33 (11008)
I think so too. I have not gotten any comments on the one that I posted over the weekend, I will go in and see if I can find your weekend discussions and see if I can respond to them or not. It certainly was very frustrating this weekend, at least we are now able to post new discussions and get them commented on.
Do not worry ladym33, it seems they are trying to sort out the problems,and let us wait for another couple of days to see if the problem is sorted out. Later on we can repost the same discussions which were not put on the forums. Thanks for the response.
@shia88 (4582)
Hi Ramesh, You are putting up a good discussions. I was asking myself about this question and I still not able to get the answers. I was curious about two topic of discussions that I started last Saturday and Sunday,till now still receive Zero responses and I was wondering whether is it visible to other MyLotters member. I can see that two discussions at my home page. Hope MyLot admin will clarify this problem as soon as possible.
Only you can see the discussions in the home page. If I am right, your friends will be able to see them too. The others will not be able to see them or respond to them.One of my friends saw that discussion which I had posted on saturday, and see was the one who was constantly informing me about the happenings. If the problem is not sorted in a couple of days, you can always repost it, after explaining that you had posted this discussion on saturday and sunday.
@cynthiann (18619)
• Jamaica
I am in the same boat too. Mine have not been put in any forums either. I do not know if they are going to be lost forever
Let us wait for another couple of days. A senior member informed me that they are trying to rectify the problems. Otherwise you can always repost it, after informing that it is a reposted discussion. Thanks for the response.
@morgandrake (2140)
When I saw what was going on this weekend, I just did not post anything. And considering that I use my interests to find 99.9% of the discussions I reply to, unless they get them into my interest categories, I will never even see them. Yeah; as far as I am concerned, yes, these discussions are lost forever. And that is really sad for the people who started them.
What I have heard is, they are trying to rectify the problem, and I hope it will be rectified in a couple of days.Thanks for the response.
Some people maybe go to the discussion on saturday, i think it will be good for us to do some other thing or have a rest.