BIG hello to everyone

@doormouse (4619)
oh my god i'm sooooo glad mylot is sorted,i've missed you all,my evenings just haven't been the same,and i felt quite unloved when i turned to my emails everyday to discover i had none,coz all of mine come from you guys Big hello and YEEEAAAHHH we're back
@greenline (14864)
Hello. Yes, it was indeed disappointing not to be able to respond to postings. Mylotters got totally out of contact, in a way. It was certainly frustrating, especially because one doesn't get to know what the problem was. Was it the system or was it one's own computer. Well, every thing is back on tract now. Happy, happy !
@doormouse (4619)
thanx for the reply
@jugsjugs (13042)
Oh yes i know that feeling as i have been soo bored this weekend.I have been that bored that i washed all the downstairs floors,i hate that job.I am also used to being on here every day and it is more like i can not wait to get on here as there are lots of interesting people on here.
@doormouse (4619)
i was so bored i had to watch documentries bout cars with my other half,whereas normally while he watches his rubbish i come on mylot
@dlr297 (5418)
A Big Hello back to you, and i am glad that my lot is back. I have missed being here too. I am sure a lot of us are going to be spending some time here over the next few days playing catch up with everything that we missed.
@doormouse (4619)
thanx for replying
This is the fourth discussion I've seen about mylot being down. I didn't use mylot on Sunday, but have been on the rest of the days, and haven't experienced any problems. Please let me know what the problem was. I was able to post discussions and comments. So, I am assuming it had something to do with e-mails or some other function on mylot. My earnings were also increasing because of my posts, so I didn't experience any technical problems in that area either.
@doormouse (4619)
your obviously are not as sad as me,i go on here at least twice a day,you are lucky your earnings increased,mine didn't coz i couldn't post anything
@rosepedal64 (4191)
Hi doormouse It is so good to back on mylot. I have missed it terrible bad. I think that some of mylotters doesn't know yet that it up and working. I kept tabs on it all day yesterday and then this morning. When I was able to post then I have been busy as a bee on here. I just hope that anyone including myself that has posted a discussion that don't get deleted during that horrible time..Keep smiling and Im so glad to be back....
@doormouse (4619)
i have been checking my pc at least 3 times a day since it went down
@Humbug25 (12551)
Hi ya doormouse It sure is good to be back. I have not heard what happened though and I am sure they were unindated with messages from us all letting them know something was a miss!!
@doormouse (4619)
nice to hear from you again