Yahoo mail going to hell?

I for one think it is. Today I find it laggy as all getup and their idea of removing compose was one of the worst ones they've ever come up with. First time I saw that, I thought to myself that I'll never be able to compose an email ever again. I almost want to get rid of Yahoo mail as my provider, but I've used it for years, and probably wont ever stop using it.
@sk66rc (4261)
I've had email address through yahoo for little over 15 years now. It used to be my only email address but now I'm using aol address. I only use yahoo for junk stuff. Yahoo mail used to be pretty good & I don't think they should've changed as much because I like the older version.
I use the older version, but they have changed some of that as well, I just don't like it. I'll continue to use it, will just have to get used to it.
@Thoroughrob (11756)
I was having alot of trouble composing, but it has gotten better here lately. I do think it lags alot and sometimes I go hours with no emails and then loads about 50 at one time. It is strange.
I keep getting error messages when I try to send mail, and it's getting really annoying. A lot of websites are experiencing technical difficulties lately. Has the internet gotten too big for its boots, or are there just too few people working tech support and sigh maintainence, nowadays?