I have not gone for sleep up to 04:00 AM/hrs

@yugasini (12839)
Anantapur, India
hi mylot friends, once again i have not gone for sleep on last Saturday night,because i have to catch a bus to Nellore ,which leaves from my place at early morning 04:00 am itself,so i have to wake up at 02:30 for that i have not gone for sleep,an i am on the net for that night and started to prepare for bath and frensh n up,i have completed my work in 1 hour time,i have walked up to Bus-stand at 3:30 am and catched the bus,have you ever gone this type of journey in your life?
@mz_Ira (1091)
I do!! When I was still in the UK... I do part time job but then I always have to go to work with my grandpa and aunts( we work at the same place). So yeah, My grandpa always have to leave about 4am so it means I have to get up at about 3am to get ready---have shwer.. have a tea.... We leave early because, we have to drop my nan to middlesex, its about 40 mins. drive it think from our place and she starts at 6am so we really have to be early... What happens is when I have to wake up at 3am, I dont go to bed because I might be late waking up.. Instead I stay on the net and chat with my friends here in the philippines. So exhausting! I work at 7-3 shift but sometimes I i have to work 7am til 8pm
@yugasini (12839)
• Anantapur, India
hi mz_ira, thanks for the response,you have given a clear picture of your office and sleep,so your grandpa and aunts,what work you are doing those aged people i think?if we get up early we have to go bed early that is the compensation,have a nice day
@mz_Ira (1091)
I was working as a part time food service waitress in a private hospital somewhere in London. My 2 aunts--- chef and food service waitress. My grandad works as a porter in the kitchen.
@tigeraunt (6331)
dear yugasini, there are times when even if i tried so hard to sleep, i could not. what i do is instead of just staring at the ceiling, i go online and do some chatting and myLot. that is to make the time useful. last night it happened again. i was awake until 5:20am and i was able to post discussions and replies. also i have seen very old friends on chat who were happy to talk with me for a few minutes each. then i again tried to sleep. i guess i was able to, but the alarm sounded that it was 7am and that i have to get ready, do the morning rituals, bath, breakfast, etc. and then off to office. ann
@yugasini (12839)
• Anantapur, India
hi ann, thanks for the response,you are also having some experience in late sleep or without sleep,but i never felt without sleep in the night,after getting on the bed within 5 minutes i go in deep sleep,even though i am in lot of trouble,i get sleep early after going to bed,have a nice day
@PeacefulWmn9 (10424)
Hi Yugasini. Whenever I am going to travel, especially on vacation or to a brand new place, I am always too excited to sleep the night before, so yes, I've had this happen. Eventually, I do get some sleep, of course :) I hope you had a nice time. Karen