Im wondering about my dogs!!!
14 Oct 09
Hmm. well, first of all.. what a lot of people are saying is true.. so no more chocolates for your dogs.. chocolates are really bad for them... they are really not like people who could just eat anything, some food that are good for us, maybe poisonous to our dogs...
13 Oct 09
Ummmmm first off, STOP GIVING YOUR DOG CHOCOLATE! It is very toxic to dogs, the only thing that I can think of to explain why yours aren't sick yet, is because either you haven't given them enough to kill them (YET!) or it's not realy chocolate. Either way feeding your dog food that isn't ment for him is a good way to shorten his life. If you love your pets I suggest that you stick to a DOG diet and try not to let him get into anything you would eat. As doe being Hyper, yes it is the chocolate doing that and I would imagion that in the long run, it's not going to be good for your pets health. I hope that you take my advice and if you don't think it's true, you could always call a vet and ask.
• United States
13 Oct 09
Chocolate is a poison to dogs yes, but they would have to eat a lot of it to really hurt them. More often or not they just get sick and throw it back up or at least my dogs have. Honestly I think it's a sugar rush for them just like candies and chocolate are a sugar rush for a little kid. I don't give my dogs treats in the form of candy or chocolate because have seen it upset their digestive systems. They can vomit or have a good case of the runs, either way it's like cleaning up after a sick child.