What Websites Do Your Kids Love?

I am fussy about which sites my kids are allowed on, because they are young, but they do have some favorites, some for games, others just browsing. Here are some of their favorites Poptropica, Nick Jr, I know that, Nick, Littlest Pet Shop, Elmo, Wikipedia, Ebay, and Netflix. Too young for Myspace or any of those yet.
@jugsjugs (13042)
My children like all sorts of sites,they always seem to go on the same old sites and i always see the children on nickjr playing games as well as cbeebies as they seem to enjoy the games as well as the songs.But it comes to something when us parents also know the songs word for word.lol.
LOL that is true
My kids used to log in everyday on websites such as Barbiegirl.com, stardoll, neopets and millsberry. That was a year ago. Now, they are only using Facebook. And to think that they are only 12 and 10. It seems they are addicted to the games on that site and most of their friends are on Facebook. If I don't put a limit on their internet usage, they could be on Facebook all day long with little thought for other things.
I forgot about barbiegirl Caitlin loves that one. No facebook yet.
I used to love Neopets.com when I was a kid; I'm not sure if that site is still around. It's innocent, and it's pretty addictive!! Almost too addictive if you ask me. Another site I used to peruse as a kid was this site called LissaExplains.com - it was an HTML helper website with games! Those were my two favorite as a kid.
It is my five year old daughter asks me to go to it, but I have not checked it out yet.
@UmiNoor (3694)
My 7 year old daughter loves to go to Neopet.com and can you believe it Facebook! Her older sister opened an account for her and now she's hooked on Farmville and Cafe something I don't even know what. She also sometimes plays games at y8.com. I'm amazed at the speed she's learning how to use these sites. She likes to go to DisneyChannel sites too as well as NickJr.