Do you like to watch car racing?

@daliaj (5689)
It is my great desire in life to watch a live car racing match in ground. I don't know when I will get a chance for it. I don't think there are car racing matches happening in India. Can anybody provide some information on this? Do you like to watch car racing?
@kutedarsu (254)
Well you can join go-kart racing because go-kart is the basic of racing. You can even join JK TYRE Racing in the month of Nov-Dec but that racing will be costly for full event you have to pay around 75000 Else there is a event in the month of May June of next year which will cost you around 40000 for 6rounds race. in chennai we have to buy our own karts or someone can lend us karts because a single kart cost around 1- 1.50 lac
@daliaj (5689)
I live in Chennai. I never knew that car racing is happening in Chennai. The price is pretty high. Let me do more research about it. I really want to see a game live, but at the same time I don't have a lot of money to spend for it. Let me search more about it and I will go for it if it is kind of affordable. Thanks for the information.
I heared car racing is held in chennai. i am also in chennai so let me find out the information for you friend
Rungattukottai & Sriperumbudur i guess in chennai
@stephon8 (300)
I only watch F1 races, that is the only race i follow. Im not a big racing fan im more of a physical type of sports guy. I only got hooked with car racing because of Michael Schumacher when he was still ruling the F1 racing circuit but after he retire i seldom follow the race anymore. Only if i have the time and opurtunty to watch it. So when i heard that he is planning to make a comeback, i got so excited but then it is just a false alarm. I wish he will does make a comeback.
@neelimaravi (1794)
yeah, i like watching car racing, not only that bike race,etc.. my son use to watch that, he likes to watch very much, when we watch the racing car sound, he use to do that brumm brummmmmmm. hahahha. thankyou for a nice topic, have a nice day.
@abhaijith (2838)
Yeah,for me too one of the greatest wish in my life is to watch a Formula one car race at the stadium. Its my favorite car race. In India there are no tracks of f1. I think, India have more to improve in such car racing sports. And should realise talented people in car driving like Karthikeyan and should encourage them. Good Discussionn friend,happy Mylotting.
@kutedarsu (254)
Car racing tracks situated in india wer in Delhi, Hydrabad, Chennai and Mumbai. Main racing track situated in Chennai.Where Narain kartikyen started his carrer.
@VANILLAREY (1473)
On Television I find it very boring to watch car racing. Perhaps it might be interesting to watch it live. However I don't think watching vehicles go round the track would excite me. If you are riding the car then it a different case. Although I do get a similar racing experience when I travel in private transportation buses. Sometimes it gets scary also.
@lkbooi (16102)
Hi daliaj, I have a wide range in favorite sports. I’m not good in them. I just enjoy watching the excited tournaments or matches. Here in my place we could hardly see any live racing match in ground. This might be the place I live is only a small town. The local golf club here did hold several times of live car racing matches before. The recent one was held two years ago. It’s only a mini Asian kart. But still aroused the great interest of the fans to come and watch it then The Formula 1 racing is held almost once a year in our Capital city. It usually falls on April most probably. For the sake of time and convenience I haven’t watch the car racing on the spot. I just watch it on the tv broadcast. I believe it must be more exciting and enjoyable to watch it at the F1 arena Happy posting!
@vinslounge (1297)
Obviously a big Yes. I lovvee to watch car racing especially the F1 or Formula 1 races. Micheal schumacher was my favourite and i never miss to watch the race when he is in action. There is no proper car racing is happening in India. In chennai, there is a motor racing circuit near sriperumbudur. But to see a quality car racing, we need to wait for some more days for that to occur. Have a great day. Happy Mylotting