One of the common lies of the men.

By fler
@feodda (579)
I don't think of another woman. Or I don't have any affair with other woman. Another denial from an emotions of men face. They choice to deny that no other woman are ever in their mind. If she believe you said "I've never seen a woman more beautiful than you," this is just a piece of cake. But this is really true. It had happen to me. Many lies that I have encountered. What was his lies to you? What was the lies you make to your partner?
@syankee525 (6294)
well not all men lie for real. i dont lie. my wife is the most beauitful woman in my eyes. i do look at other females and i might say to my wife she's cute. but some men well they can be jerks for real. i dont never lie to my wife. well let me take it back i might lie if i am not feeling well so she wont worry about me too much. but some men just.. but i do know females that is the same way will lie to guys about thier feelings and do the opsite
@xannebull (1806)
i think men does lies a lot in order for their women of not getting hurt if she gets the truth from him. men lies because they don't know how to defend themselves and they don't know what to do if the woman freaked out, when they see women crying, they really don't know what to do...
@Craicha (801)
i can sense what you felt feodda...
@Craicha (801)
when they act very defensive that for sure they lied....
hello, Well, I've heard from other women a few years back that "men are deceivers" and yes she said it alright, probably like the problem that you had now, because i think she found out about his man cheating on him. it's actually pretty old and most men prefer to just fling even in their marriages, those who are weak enough to love their women as it is. all i can say is that you're not alone, alot of women experienced this.
@jbrooks0127 (2326)
You have indeed been hurt and hurt bad. I have seldom seen such a negative statement about men. To classify all men as lairs reflects the fact you have had some really bad luck with men, or boys as the case may be. I can tell you that not all men lie. Not all men tell you only what you want to hear and not mean it. Your task is to keep looking for that kind of man. He is out there. He may be older than you right now or will be when you meet but he is there. What it comes down to is responsibility. The more responsible a man is the more you will find he will not lie. You may not like what you hear but he will not lie to you. And as hard as it may be for you to believe right now there is a man out there somewhere that will love you dearly and be very faithful to you. You must however be open to that or he will walk right on by. I do hope that you can greive your loss and move on. What lies behind you only prepares you for what lies before you. You will go forth with new eyes and see what you could not see before. I guarantee you, the best is yet to come.