A website that list local events in the South

@venshida (4838)
I just found this site this morning, it have listing of local events in the South. I found several that said they have crafters at the functions. I don't have the details about these activities, but I felt the link might useful to some folks here. The link is http://festivalsandevents.com/festival.php?state=GA&page=2
I think the site craftlister.com offers vendors a list, by state, of shows that are available. I'm not sure if there is a charge for their services, but I think you can sign-up for free, and see when shows are coming into your area. If there is a fee on this site, it's to receive the contact info for the show. But if you research the show from last year, you can almost always find the contact info from the previous year...and it's almost always the same person because organizers can make decent money setting-up a show.
@venshida (4838)
Thank you, I will check Craftlister. I would like to do a couple shows this holiday season.
@ElicBxn (60762)
too bad Georgia is so far away from me...