Hybux ?????

@skkalra (966)
Hello all, Are you able to open the Hybux..today. To me it says Service unavailble..Is it down for some Uprgrade or so..For the last many days, I put all my efforst to get referral for this...and hope, its back soon..Please Share your information.Good Luck
Mine says service unavailable also. It probably just went down and should be back up soon. At least the sign is pretty legit. It is a new site though so I would be worried that it might turn out to be a scam. Hopefully not.
@skkalra (966)
Thank you ramos..Yes,Lets Hope, it is working normal, soon.
@knrsekar (1009)
In the morning I also got the same messages when I tried to log in to my account. I thought of this site as regular scam site. But fortunately, now the site is on line. There might be some problems with their domain hosting account or in domain server. But it is not advisable to be active in a site which is not able to even maintain their domain. As this involves money, they might have failed to do so.How will they prompt in our payment then? I have only about 30 cents in this site and don't have any referral, fortunately. I don't like to waste my time in such a site.Take care and think twice if you decide to invest in this site.
• Pitcairn
I'm having the same problem too. This will surely be temporary.. This has been the problem too when the site is attempting to launch..