Me & My Goofy Self.

@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Wanting to give y'all a chuckle for the day. My friends on here know i'm always doing something goofy.. Had to get out & run erands yesterday. first stop the bank, was walking in & went to put my keyesin my jean's pocket & realized i had my jeans on backwards. . thanks good ness i had a long shirt on so my pockets wouldn't show being on my back instead of my front. Did u get a chuckle, i hope so.
@stephcjh (32328)
LOL. How in the world did you not know it until you tried to put your keys in your pocket LOL? Those jeans should have fit you or felt weird when you had them on the wrong way, you silly girl, LOL. That is funny. You did make me laugh. Thanks.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
They have elastic in the waist. I just jerked them on & took off, lol. glad u got a laugh out of my goofiness.
That is waaaay too funny! I have done that with skirts, sweats & pajama pants, but I gotta ask how ya didn't notice when ya went to zip them up. Stretchy jeans? Leave 'em fastened and pull 'em on? I can see that happenin'. Thanks for the laugh! It's been a loooong week.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Thanks for your response. Glad i made u laugh. They had elastic in the waist. Have a great weekend.
My turn to be a goof...duh...I actually have a pair of chic jeans (believe it or not) that have an elastic waist. Totally spaced that off lol
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
comfortable, aren't they?. Thanks for responding.
@SallyAnna (143)
Hi Antiquelady, Oh my goodness good thing you had that long shirt on! That reminds me of the time I came home from a date with my top on inside out. Now, was it that way when I leftt for the date?? hehehe I'll never tell.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
UH OH, HOPE YOUR DAD & MOM DIDN'T SEE U. tHAT'S FUNNY, THANKS FOR SHARING. wELCOME TO MYLOT. tHANK U FOR YOUR RESPONSE. hAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.
@JenInTN (27565)
I'll have to keep an eye out for that when mine start dating...we are approaching that age. I'll have my hickory switch ready.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
JEN, and the fun begins. Glad i'm through with that, lol.
@Lakota12 (42684)
oh my what a treat that must have been lol
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Just a day in the life of an old lady, lol. I hope someone did get a treat.
@Lakota12 (42684)
oh yes I did.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
great.
@sid556 (31005)
Your're so funny Antique! Guess what...I am NOT going to ask how you put your jeans on backwards! I actually instantly knew the answer to that one. I am always doing crazy things like that too. It does not mean we are old Antique. It means that we are very busy and have too much on our minds.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Thanks but i am old. I have had more fun telling off on myself, lol.Thanks for your response. Have a great weeknd.
@zandi458 (27952)
I wonder what were you thinking when you were dressing up? You could have been lucky if you bought lottery, that is what many believe here. Provided you didn't realize that you were wearing your jeans backwards. . Anyone who noticed you thought you are in with the latest fashion in town.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
No telling what i was thinking. My mind runs around like the button on the outhouse door. I was going on to the grocery so i might have been thinking about how much i dreaded getting them in the house. That's really a chore for me. i wish i would have bought a lottery tivket if that's the case. I never buy one. U have a great weekend, lady.
Dear friend, It must have been a lot harder to put them on at home!!!You gave me my first laugh of the day. I´m sure I wouldn´t been able to do that: my butt is a lot bigger that my front. Hug!
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
I'm glad i started your day off w/a laugh. That's a good thing. U must have had coffee w/me this morn & i didn't even know it.U have a great weekend & hope u have some fun. hugs.
@rocketj1 (6960)
LOL!!! I thought I was the only one who ever did that!! I was a dental assistant for several years and I did the same thing with my cotton elastic waisted work pants one day! I laughed so hard, I think I almost wet my pants!lol I also wore two different shoes one day. They were the same style, but one was from the old dingy pair and the other was brand new! Fortunately they were at least the left and right shoes! Good to know I'm not the only one!!
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Hey HEIDI, BELIEVE ME WE ARE NOT ALONE. I'm always doing something goofy. I went to put the eggs back in the fridge this morn & opened the drawer where i keep the dish towels to put them in ther. It is good i live alone or i'd probably be committed, lol.
@syankee525 (6295)
that is pretty funny. i do stuipd things all the time. i know people tried to pour coffee in thier cup upside down but yeah i was wondering too how can you put your jeans on backward.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
hey, i can tell u one better than that. i poured coffee in the sugar bowl other day instead of my cup, had them sitting sise by side, lol. The jeans had elastic in the waist & i was just not paying attention to what i was doing.Little old ladies do alot of crazy things.
@quita88 (3716)
LOL, now I know WE IS sisters LOL Have done the same thing Got this image tho many hugs, quita
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
I have had more fun telling off on myself. Told a friend on the phone yesterday 7 SHE GOT SO TICKLED I THOUGHT she was going to lose her breath, lol.
@quita88 (3716)
Ain't it nice we can laugh at ourselves and at the same time make others laugh too. hugs, quita
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Yes, it's great.
@ElicBxn (60869)
dare I ask HOW you put your jeans on backward? I couldn't zip myself up the back!
@ElicBxn (60869)
my friend, I am a fat middle aged woman and I hate elastic, avoid wearing it if I can - I get my jeans at the Avenue...
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
no zippers for me. Elic. iLIKE ELASTIC, MORE COMFORTABLE TO ME.
@ElicBxn (60869)
probably because a lot of elastic makes me itch - hate spandex
@anniefannie (1743)
i remember one other time you wore your pants backwards.those pants with the seam in front back in the 60's.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
omgosh, refresh my memory, u mean i was acting like that way back when??
@cyrus123 (6383)
I sure did, lol! This reminds me of something I did years ago. My sister-in-law at the time had given me a dress of hers and I wore it to church on Sunday. This was back in the '70s and it was popular to wear knee high boots with dresses. I was bragging on this one lady's boots and she told me she liked my hip pockets, lol! It was then that my sister-in-law told me I had the dress on backwards! I didn't realize it. We all had a big laugh about it, though. Kathy.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
gLAD U DID. u GOT CAUGHT ,I DIDN'T, LOL. We have to laugh at ourselved, don't we. I thought y'all would get a good chuckle out of me.
@cynthiann (18619)
• Jamaica
Oh this is funny! I just love this story. I do things like this to. Got out the other day to put gas in the car and the attendant told me that I had two different thong slipper son. I looked and he was right. I told him that he government is making me confused. They all had a laugh and I don't mind. I am glad that you can laugh bout what happened to you too. Isn't it nice that we can laugh at ourselves and not get upset when things like this happen? Any more news on cooper the Trooper?
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
I knew u would get a kick out of my antics. i'm always doind something crazy. Cooper is doing wekk, HANK GOD, T.J. had some pictures of him on his cell last night & it was pitaful to see the little thing all hooked up to so much. t.j. & family are going to nashville tomorrow to see him. Thanks for asking. Everybody needs to learn to laugh at themselves but alot of folks can't. Better to laugh than to cry. We'll be just fine, friend.
Got dressed in the dark? I have seen people put pants on wrong side out, but not if they have zippers. I am glad you had on a long shirt. You coulc be starting a new style.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
I think i did have a light on but not for sure. I was just not paying attention to what i was doing. I don't do zippers,lol.A new style might be good, lol.
@jesssp (2742)
LOL, that's funny! Definitely gave me a little chuckle this morning. I once went all morning with two different shoes on. I didn't notice until I was leaving for my lunch break!
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Glad i gave u a chuckle. If u are like me u enjoy chuckles. Thanks for your response . U have a great weekend.
@Chevee (5915)
Hi Anti. I can see how you started your day off yesterday backwards, yes I did get a good chuckle off of that one. Now Today is a day which the Lord has given us, let us rejoice and be glad in it. Again thanks for the chuckle . One day I will tell you of one of my embarrassing episodes. Have a blessed day my friend.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
I think i start them all off that way. soo glad u got a chuckle out of my antics. I was hoping someone would. U are very welcome. We all need chuckles. Hope things are good w/u. Take care of yourself.
@Thoroughrob (11750)
I did get a chuckle. I do have a shirt that I do that with. The only way to know is the seems up the sides. I am glad to know that there are others that do silly things like that.
@dawnald (84148)
• Shingle Springs, California
OK I just want to know how you can put your jeans on backwards and not notice?
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Very easily if u are me.
@dawnald (84148)
• Shingle Springs, California
zipper and all? or were these pull ons? That I can see!!!
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
They were pulls-ons. i'm not quite bad enough to put them on backwards w/a zipper, lol.
@pergammano (7755)
Dearest Jo....I thot we were "backwoods" girls, not "backwards" girls! HUGZ!
@JenInTN (27565)
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
The girls sounds good even if i do wear my clothes backwards.