Do You Research?

@erikmama (12934)
Before you join a money making website, do you check it out to make sure it is legit? What about when you are making online purchases, do you check them out before you buy?
@amaine (2037)
I do it all of the time. I always take time to search for that particular site. This is the internet industry and we really do not know which among them are legit and scams..
@erikmama (12934)
I am very glad to hear that you do. So many people do not until it is to late. To many ways to find out available!!
@amaine (2037)
Haha yeah and most of them would end up whining "XXXXXX is a scam!" Sometimes, I totally figure out that no one will be scammed if they would never allow it to happen. ^_^
@jane239 (521)
I always research. It takes seconds to do it and it's well worth doing as opposed to spending ages on something that might or might not pay. I also look at My Lot for suggestions from other members on sites that they use and are working well for them. As for buying online, if it's a well known company then I wouldn't usually check but if it's a company I haven't used before or no little about I check reviews to find out about reliability etc.
@erikmama (12934)
Exactly! I do not understand why everyone does not research before they join sites and/or shop online. It would save so much trouble and problems for people and so very easy and simple! MyLot is a great resource for information about other sites!
@MasSigit (93)
I do believe to make a multiple check for sure.I spent 3000 hour online , so i a lot of learn about how to doing in online activities . Best for you all Happy mylotting
@erikmama (12934)
3000 hours is a very long time online! That is a great idea to check sites on different search engines. You can never be to sure about any of these places nowadays.I'd rather be safe than sorry!!