Psychic Readings...

@erikmama (12934)
For only $3 I will send a personalized email to you detailing all of the details of your future. Accurate and fast, let me tell you about your life, love, and more... Do you call these pyshic lines? Do you think they are real? A local place has landed 2 arrests after telling a customer money was causing her tagedies. the woman forked over $45,000 for the physics to cleanse for her before realizing she had been taken.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
I would never waste a dime on these psychic calls. They are all phoney and just there taking your hard earned money. Its is unbelievable that people waste their money on these phone calls. $45,000 could have brought her a down payment on a house or car. How crazy are people to fall for these SCAMS.
@erikmama (12934)
I would never waste my money on this either! It is such a rip off! My mother believes whole heartedly in physics and will go to them every now and again. I can not believe these people gave someone this much money! CRAZY!