Rampage or Rashad?

@erikmama (12929)
This is going to be one great UFC fight as both of these men are great fighters and very talented. I am a big fan of Rampage, so he has my vote. Who do you think willwin? Rampage is a great fighter, one of the best I have seen!
My vote is on Evans. I think Evans has way better conditioning than Rampage. He also smart enough to avoid Rampages hits.
@erikmama (12929)
Rashad is fast and has some ggood punches, but there is no way is even clost to being on the same fighting level as Rampage. I remember his PRIDE fighting days and those power bombs.Put em to sleep every time! LOL! Even though it has been a while sonce Rampage has done a lot of fighting, I think he is just a generally mean and ointimidating guy.Rashad can't run the whoel time, and that energy will wear out.And when it does,Rampage will be there with the ansewer!
I think i will go with Rampage Jackson. I like Rampage Jackson more better as a fighter than Rashad. I can say that Rampage is more exciting to watch compared from Rashad but still i respect his Athletic capability. Rashad is also a good athlete and i have no doubts about his capability of beating Rashad. Rashad Has a very great fighting style while Rampage Jackson's style of fighting looks like a hybrid of mma and street fighting. This will be a very great and exciting fight to watch. Jackson will knock-out Evans in the third round i guess
@erikmama (12929)
Rashad is so fast, and hiHe wresteld long before MMA, and joining a professional fighting team only improved his skills to turn him into one of the best fighters everts hard.But Rampage is a beast.Just take a look at his PRIDE fighting!! i hate that he has retired,but says he will come back to fight Rashad,and I hjope he does. I love Rampage,and hacve respect dfor all of these fighters.But Rampage is the best!!
@usemyname (640)
Rampage is gonna win. No questions asked.
@erikmama (12929)
YaH!! You are cool with me! I love me some Rampage.They are both great fighters though, but I think Rampage will win hands down!