Quitting my Job!

United States
October 17, 2009 2:52am CST
I have given my notice at work and have not been given my raise 4 months ago that I was promised. I had my evaluation done which showed my raise and was told I would be getting in the next several paycheck which I did not. I have 1 1/2 week until I leave this job what would you do to get the backpay I should be getting?
1 person likes this
1 response
@babyish13 (228)
• Philippines
17 Oct 09
you may file a case under department of labor and employment for that. i have a friend who did file a complain on a certain company. days after he was able to get the pay that he deserves.