Do you keep good jewelry in a safe place?

I always keep my jewelry in safe place. I have alot of keep sake jewelry that means alot to me. I love my jewelry and am very protective of it. I put it up so that knows where it is and wants to steal what I have. If someone does steal my jewelry I would be heart broken and very upset. That jewelry can not be replaced especially my keep sake jewelry. I take really good care of my jewelry and keep them in a safe place. I think everyone should hide their jewelry in a safe place. It prevents theft of your jewelry.
@stephcjh (32327)
I'm not sure if there is any place that is really safe to keep things like, jewelry, these days. I do think I have mine as safe as I can get them though. I lock mine up.
@angelsmummy (1700)
I dont really have much jewelry. I have my engagment ring and my mum ring and some earrings. I wear it all, all of the time so I guess I do keep it in a safe place. Oh yeah I also have a bracelet that my partner bought me for valentines day. I love jewelery Im just scared of losing it!