Madonna Gets Sued

@erikmama (12934)
A NYC neighbor of Madonna has sued the singer claiming loud music and dancing is causing a commotion. Karen George stated she is using the apartment as a rehersal studio for up to 3 hours a day.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
I can think of alot worse things to be bothering me for 3 hours. This lady needs to get a life. I'm sure she just wants her 15 minutes of fame like so many wanna be's out there.
@erikmama (12934)
Me 2! Who would be complaining if Madonna were there neighbor? Not me! I dont think as long as she wasnt doin this at 1 or 3 in the am she will be ok. You said it, the woman just wants her 5 minutes of...fame...
• Mexico
Hi lelin: i think the same, or maybe she's complaining because she wants to receive some money as an 'indemnification' for all the prejudices received. Lol. XD
• Mexico
Hi erikmama: I have read this news before and for me Madonna it's the queen no matter what she does and you must understand this being her neighbour XD. Lol. As every artist they act a little bit crazier but who cares about that!, she's making good music as always and if his neighbours don't like this it would be a pleasure for me to be in his place.