does your kid sharing?

@ifa225 (11098)
Indonesia
Hi guys, I have three kids, and I often dizzy because they are always fighting to get a stuff, whether it is a toy, a food or a bench. They just fight to win it. I do not know why they won't share to each other, they all are brothers. They shouldn't do it. how to make them want to share each other? does your kid sharing with each other or they just like my kids too?
@crys7881 (267)
My kids are the same way!!! It drives me absolutely crazy!!! My daughter is eight and my son is four...I was hoping they would outgrow it but it hasn't happened yet. No matter what we are doing they are fighting to be the first, first one in the car, first one to get a drink, first one to get their plate for dinner, I can't stand it! Sometimes they will be racing to beat each other and they end up falling and getting hurt, which just makes me more mad lol Or with games and toys they always want the same one, I'm like really, yall can't always want the exact same thing the other one has! I don't have any advice or tips because my kids still do it....
@ifa225 (11098)
Yeah...it really makes me crazy too..thank you for sharing crys, now i know i am not alone who face the same matter..
My children are six-years-old and three-years-old. They share with each other very well for the most part. However, there are some things that my daughter has that her brother doesn't have and she doesn't want to share those things with her brother. The same thing goes with their bedrooms. Paul will share his bedroom with Kathryn, but Kathryn doesn't like to let her brother in her bedroom very often despite the fact that the kids' television is in her bedroom. When they didn't share with each other at all, whenever they would fight or bicker over toys or whatever, I'd make them take a time out and now they do a whole lot better.
@ifa225 (11098)
Hello dorannmwin, i try that too with my kids, but it seems does not work...but thank you for your suggest, maybe i have to try it one more time.