Doin To Much

@erikmama (12934)
Do you do alot of things such as MyLot? I am a member of several get paid sites. I think I have joined to many things!! Do you think you are doing to much on the internet?
@thezone (9452)
You will only feel like you are doing too much if it feels like work and when something becomes work then it is not much fun at all. Just enjoy it and try not to do so much
@erikmama (12934)
It's not taht i do not enjoy doing it. It is my main reason for the interent and I LVOE to make money. I just think I took on to many different websites and am overwhelmed trying to remember to go to each of them, write revierws, etc.,etc.
@thezone (9452)
Well what I would say is just stick to the ones that you enjoy and have fun on and devote your time to them and the earning will build up before you know it.
@erikmama (12934)
Yea I think I am going to have to quit some of them. I am just so close to getting paid or prizes on some of them I will of course have to wait til I receive it!!
@patofgold23 (5075)
hi erikmama... i don't do so much mylot.. but i think i am spending too much time on the internet... I used to do mylot for 3 hours in the past..but lately i spend like 2 hours the most coz I am getting busier with work... but i will make sure i dont miss a monthly payout...i am close to this months'a payout though. i know i spend so many hours on the internet since i work online... my job isnt that stressful though. i guess what consists most of my time is the other money-making programs i am into. but lately i have learned to balance more my time and I am doing great i believe.
@erikmama (12934)
I am refering to the amount of different sites you do as well. MyLot is very time consuming but really fun to do. I have free time since I am unemployed but sometimes I forget all of the sites I belong too!! LOL!
well..i am into a lot of programs but with the little time i have... all my spare time goes to mylot, clixsense and trekpay and imrc... the others i only remember them like once in a month lolz