How to teach love and care to child (age 3 years)?

Indonesia
I often act as if I am crying and my daughter comes to weep my tears and said please don't cry.. I am sorry. Is it a good technique to teach my child how to care other? Sometimes, I watch TV together abd said look at TV, there is an animal being hurt, don't do that.. it's not good to treat animal like that? How do you think?
@leahsmom (338)
I don't think this a good way to teach her to care. I worry that maybe she'll start to realize your faking and when the times comes for her to need to care she won't
I do it not too often. There is a limit I think. I do it just to make her realize how to comfort others.
I think you teach children by example. I like that you are creative and looking for new ways to teach your child love. I also have a three year old and I try very hard to praise him for the good things he does. I like to praise him more than punish and I like him to know it. When he does something very good, I often treat him. We always talk about why it was good or bad.
thank you.. I think I am going to adopt the way you teach your kid about good and bad things by disscussing it.
My daughter who is now six years old is one of the most caring people that I've ever met. She's been very sympathetic to the feelings of others since she started to talk. When she was three, we had a really good friend that went through a miscarriage and following that event and seeing Reesee looking so terrible, she called her every day and asked her if she was feeling better. When she was almost four, I got the call from my mother that my grandmother was dying and I broke down crying. She was right there beside me to comfort me. I don't know that there was one specific thing that I did to teach her to be this way. However, I always talked to her on an intelligent level and I think that is one of the things that has helped to mold her into the young lady that she is becoming.
riani2009 yes I think you are on the right track as long as 'you do not actually weep and frighten the little one.kids do learn by watching us moms and thats a good way to teach her to care for others. and to talk to her, that's so good and more parents should do that as it stimulates the child to learn so much.