Where Did Everyone Go?

@erikmama (12934)
By the time I post this I will probably be a liar, but as of this minute there are two pages(the first 2) with 0 responses! I do not think I have ever saw this happen here! Is everyone asleep??
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
No I'm still up, I took an hour break.
@erikmama (12934)
Ahhh...A discussion from more than a year ago...Those were the days!! I no longer spend that much time on here.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
Thanks for the best response mark. Have a great day! Miss your writing!
@mysdianait (64058)
Maybe it's you who is slow? When a new discussion is posted it ALWAYS goes to 'no responses' as soon as it is posted but the minute it receives its first response it will no longer be seen there. If you don't keep refreshing the page you will miss them
@erikmama (12934)
Niope,I was there. I was on the new discusions. Quiet a few discussions went a few minutes without responses. It is just unusual for that many go without a reply for that long!!
@Justonce (114)
No we are not asleep, we are watching replays of football on espn. Well I can't speak for everyone. umm most of us are doing that.
@erikmama (12934)
ESPN~ Wow...I hate ESPN,but to each his own!
@lazerm (480)
most guys spent sunday watching the nfl; like my arizona cardinals kick butt today. the nfl always takes priority over the internet, at least for me.
@svrider88 (115)
I'm still up but starting to fade lol. Getting distracted and very hungry.